Kindred Plans $550M HY Deal to Back M&A
- Kindred Plans Notes Issue up to $1.4B. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;10/13/2014, p1
Home health and hospice provider Kindred Healthcare plans to issue $1.3 billion to $1.4 billion in unsecured notes to help finance its $1.8 billion acquisition of Gentiva Health Services announced Thursday, according to a company release.
- Kindred Adjusts Terms to Complete $1.35B Issue. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;12/15/2014, p12
The article reports on the move of Kindred Healthcare to adjust its tenor and coupon rates for the completion of the sale of its senior notes in the U.S.
- Kindred Healthcare Prices $1.35B Notes: BONDS. // Leveraged Finance News;12/15/2014, Vol. 4 Issue 47, p2
The article focuses on the pricing of a $1.35 billion aggregate principal amount of senior unsecured notes by post-acute care services provider Kindred Healthcare which its plans to issue in two tranches. It states that the company will be using the proceeds to finance its planned acquisition of...
- Despite payment challenges, companies charging ahead. Newman, Elizabeth // McKnight's Long-Term Care News;Dec2012, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p14
The article reports that even with Medicare and Medicaid payment pressures, Kindred Healthcare Inc.'s RehabCare contract therapy division is holding steady.
- Business Briefs. // McKnight's Long-Term Care News;Dec2010, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p14
The article offers several news briefs related to business including the 10% decrease on the profits of Kindred Healthcare Inc., the promotion of Raymond J. Lewis as president of Veritas Inc., and the appointment of Todd F. Swortzel as president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Presbyterian...
- Insurer Settles $12 Million Claim Of Healthcare Company Over Disputed Benefit Payments. // Insurance Advocate;9/23/2002, Vol. 113 Issue 36, p11
Focuses on the insurance claims received by Kindred Healthcare Inc. Issuance of Medicare supplemental insurance policies to patients of the company's hospitals; Standard agreement of the company with insurance carriers; Services offered by Kindred.
- Kindred report touts gains in quality indicators, outcomes. Berger, Liza // McKnight's Long-Term Care News;Jun2010, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p14
The article presents the release of the 209 Quality and Social Responsibility Report which shows that the average amount of deficiencies per standard survey was 6.82 at Kindred Healthcare Inc. in the U.S. in 2010.
- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;12/14/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 241, p2
The article reports on the completion of an amendment to Louisville, Kentucky-based Kindred Healthcare's revolving credit agreement to increase credit capacity from 500 million U.S. dollars to 600 million dollars.
- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;11/16/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 220, p4
The article deals with the release of the full results of the registered exchange offer of Kentucky-based firm Kindred Healthcare for all of the company's outstanding 8.25 per cent senior notes that are due in 2019.