Asurion Rejigs $3B TL
- Asurion Talks Price, Commitments. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/16/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p25
The article reports that banks, which include Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays, Credit Suisse and Goldman Sachs, have started price talk on the 3.47-billion U.S. dollar credit facility of Asurion Corp.
- Asurion Completes $2.25B Loan Issue. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;3/3/2014, p29
The article reports on the completion of the $2.25 billion loan issue of mobile device insurance firm Asurion Corp. in the U.S. It notes that a dividend recapitalization and the refinancing of a second-lien loan is included in the loan issue in which Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the...
- Asurion Shops $2.25B Loan Package. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;2/24/2014, p14
The article reports on the $2.25 billion loan offer of mobile device insurance protection company Asurion Corp. to refinance existing debt of its holding company NEW Asurion Corp. and add incremental fund for shareholder dividend in the U.S. The company also proposes a $1.7 billion second-lien...
- IMC/CMRC Quarterly Review. // Credit Management;Nov2002, p12
Cites a study by the Credit Management Research Center that fewer businesses are blaming their own systems or using disputes and queries as reasons for late payment of debts. Survey of over a thousand businesses from a range of sectors and company sizes; Percentage of companies using various...
- Is There a Credit Crunch? Kwan, Simon // FRBSF Economic Letter;4/26/2002, Vol. 2002 Issue 12, p1
Examines developments on credit availability to businesses related to credit rationing in the U.S. Denial of credit to creditworthy borrowers; Effects of the decline of bank commercial and industrial lending on credit availability to businesses; Growth in total business debt.
- Investment-grade debt by maturity[a]. // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/01/99, Vol. 65 Issue 5, p25
Lists investment-grade corporate debt by maturity in 1998. Years to maturity; Gross spread for investment banks; Credit rating given by the Moody's Investors Service Inc.
- Consumer, corporate debt load is a looming economic concern. Harding, Sy // New Hampshire Business Review;12/01/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 25A, p12
Reports on the record growth of consumer and corporate debt in the United States. Contribution of debts to economic recovery; Concern on the vulnerability of the banks to the negative impact of an economic downturn.
- Asurion's $3B TL Rises on the Break. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/30/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p30
The article offers information on the term loan deal issued by Asurion.
- Nashville-Base. Asurion Continues Expansion. // Tennessee Tribune;10/24/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 44, p3A
The article reports on the expansion of Nashville-Tennessee-based leading provider of comprehensive technology solutions and protection plans, Asurion Corp., which continues due to the growing demand for personal technology assistance.