ILFC Selling $1B in HY for Tender
- ILFC Prices $750M HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/20/2012, p31
The article reports on the sale by aircraft leasing company International Lease Finance Corp. (ILFC) of high-yield bonds worth 750 million U.S. dollars.
- ILFC Drives By to Sell $1.25B. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/27/2013, p1
The article reports on the sale of a two-part bond offering of International Lease Finance Corp. (ILFC) in May 2013. It mentions that the aircraft leasing firm has offered the bonds for a total of 1.25 billion U.S. dollars. According to the author, the issued bonds were released at the...
- ILFC Sells $550M in Floating-Rate Notes. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/27/2013, p33
The article reports on the sale of floating-rate notes of aircraft leasing firm International Lease Finance Corp. (ILFC) amounting to 550 million U.S. dollars in May 2013. It mentions that the bonds are set to mature in 2016. According to the author, the firm will use the funds to repay debts...
- AerCap Sells $2.6B in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/12/2014, p26
The article reports that the Netherlands-based aircraft leasing company AerCap Holdings has sold $2.6 billion in three-part bonds, including 3.75% senior notes due 2019, 4.5% senior note due 2021, and 2.75% senior notes due 2017. It says that the proceeds will be used to help finance its...
- BOND NEWS. // Leveraged Finance News;3/11/2013, Vol. 3 Issue 10, p3
The article offers news briefs related to bonds in New York as of March 11, 2013. It says that McGraw-Hill Global Education is planning to reissue $1.05 billion in senior secured notes until 2021. It adds that International Lease Finance Corp. (ILFC) have sold its two-part bond offering for...
- AerCap Plans HY Sale for $2.6B. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/12/2014, p15
The article focuses on the plan of AerCap Holdings, an aircraft leasing company based in Netherlands, to issue $2.6 billion in a three-part bond deal. Topics discussed include the use of proceeds for acquiring Los Angeles, California-based aircraft leasing company International Lease Finance...
- Firm secures future transport delivery slots. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;3/6/1989, Vol. 130 Issue 10, p67
Reports on International Lease Finance Corp.'s order for 17 Boeing and Airbus aircraft valued at $1.05 billion. The order locks in commercial transport delivery positions into 1995. Delivery positions and orders.
- ILFC poised to make major commercial transport order. Smith, B.A. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;1/29/90, Vol. 132 Issue 5, p18
Discusses International Lease Finance Corporation's (ILFC) plans to acquire commercial aircraft worth about four billion dollars, extending the company's commercial transport order backlog well into the late 1990s, and continuing the groundswell of demand for large commercial transports. Market...
- Insurance group to acquire ILFC in $1.3-billion stock, cash transaction. Smith, B.A. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;7/2/1990, Vol. 133 Issue 1, p57
Covers International Lease Finance Corp.'s (ILFC) plans for growth after it becomes a wholly owned subsidiary of American International Group (IAG) in a cash and stock transaction valued at about $1.3 billion.