HSBC Hires North America HY Trading Boss
- Former Gleacher Debt Leader Joins HSBC. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/22/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 47, p24
The article announces the appointment of Keith Malas at HSBC to help lead its North American leveraged and acquisition finance group.
- HSBC Names Corporate/Institutional Chief. Leibowitz, Alissa // American Banker;5/7/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 87, p32
Reports that HSBC Holdings PLC has promoted Charles-Henri Filippi to group general manager and global head of corporate and institutional banking. Career history with HSBC of Filippi who will replace Richard Orgill.
- HSBC picks Y&R chief executive as top marketer. // Marketing (00253650);1/4/2001, p3
Informs that Great Britain-based HSBC Holdings has appointed Young & Rubicam chief Peter Stringham as head of group marketing. Career highlights; Job responsibilities.
- French Banker to Lead HSBC Asset Group. // American Banker;1/9/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 6, p2
Reveals that HSBC Holdings PLC has chosen Credit Commercial de France SA executive Alain Dromer to run its global asset management unit. Who Dromer will succeed; The move by HSBC to bring executives from CCF, which it bought in 2000, into top positions; Domer's previous position.
- HSBC Hires 4 Execs in Global Equities. Ackermann, Matt // American Banker;8/13/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 155, p6
This article reports the hiring of executives at HSBC Holdings PLC. Craig McDonough was hired as the senior vice president of international sales trading at the company. Amy Giambruno was also hired to be a senior vice president of international sales trading. Alexander Huff was hired as a...
- HSBC shakes up marketing to fill First Direct post. Whitfield, Paul // Marketing (00253650);10/7/1999, p1
Reports on Alan Hughes' resignation as marketing chief of HSBC to take control of subsidiary brand First Direct. Other changes to the HSBC senior management roster; Hughes' job responsibilities; Irene Dorner's replacement of Hughes as marketing director; Appointment of Graham Picken as general...
- HSBC beefs up UK real estate sales team. // Estates Gazette;6/8/2002, Issue 223, p43
Highlights the appointment of Matthew Allison at HSBC. Responsibility of Allison at HSBC; Career background of Allison.
- HSBC Hires Middle East Equities Head. Ackermann, Matt // American Banker;10/20/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 191, p8
The article reports on a 2009 announcement from HSBC Holdings PLC. In the announcement the firm indicated that it had hired Kaveh Samie as a managing director and head of equities for the Middle East. The firm also indicated that Samie will run the company's equities and investment banking...
- BA poised to swoop for ex-HSBC chief Boulton. Brownsell, Alex // Marketing (00253650);3/4/2009, p1
The article reports on the move of airline company British Airways PLC in lining up former Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corp. (HSBC) Holdings PLC marketing director James Boulton to be its global marketing director. Boulton, who tender his resignation, has finished the interview process of...