Jefferies Hires Sales Head from HSBC
- Jefferies in 2d B of A Raid. // American Banker;3/2/2006, Vol. 171 Issue 41, p9
The article looks at the announcement of Jefferies & Co. Inc. that it hired seven Bank of America Corp. executives to strengthen its quantitative strategy and electronic trading capabilities. Executive Vlad Portnoy will head quantitative strategies. Financial engineers Valeri Smelyansky, Branko...
- Another Lift-out For Jefferies. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/23/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 40, p2
The article focuses on the en masse employment in Jefferies & Co. It discloses the hiring of Domenico Crapanzano to manage their rates sales and trading in European market and of Claudio Pinto to direct the transaction of government and agency securities in Europe. It also reveals that 15 other...
- IDD OutTakes. Lugo, Denise // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/21/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 11, p5
Reports developments on banks and banking. Terms of the agreement signed between JPMorgan company and the investors of WorldCom Inc.; Efforts of Jefferies and Co. to hire several investments bankers in New York City; Appointment of Jorge Calderon, head of the new global financial institutions...
- m&a appointments. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jan2004, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p9
Presents an update on the appointment of executives in the mergers and acquisitions sector of the U.S. as of January 2004. Position of James Beakey Jr. in Capstone Partners; Reason behind the appointment of Steve Sebastian as managing director in Chanin Capital Partners; Career background of...
- Miller Buckfire's Morgner Jumps to Jefferies. MacFadyen, Ken // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/3/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 31, p28
The article announces the appointment of Richard Morgner as a managing director in the recapitalization and restructuring arm of the investment banking group of Jefferies & Co.
- Jefferies' Bank Coverage Gets New Head. Rozens, Aleksandrs // American Banker;6/24/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 97, p16
The article announces that Michael Anderson has been hired as an executive by the financial services industry firm Jefferies & Co.
- Jefferies & Co. Brings Aboard Danford Peterson From PIMCO. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;4/5/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33494, p8
The article announces the recruitment of James McGinley as managing director of Jefferies & Co. Inc. in New York City.
- Jefferies Bolsters Global M&A Group. Colter, Allison Bisbey // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/2/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 31, p8
The article announces the appointment of Tariq Hussain as managing director in the global mergers and acquisitions group of Jefferies & Co. in August 2010.
- Updated: Jefferies Capital Launches Fund V. MacFadyen, Ken // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/30/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 35, p26
The article reports on the launch of Jefferies Capital Partners V LP, which holds a 85 million U.S. dollars commitment allocated to the primary fund and a related parallel vehicle, by Jefferies & Co.