Morgan Stanley Prices Symphony CLO
- BofA Raises $388M CLO for Symphony. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;1/23/2012, p13
The article discusses the 388 million U.S. dollar collateralized loan obligation (CLO) raised by Bank of America for Symphony Asset Management.
- Morgan Stanley Arranging $500M CLO for Sankaty. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;2/11/2013, p42
The article reports on the 500 million U.S. dollars in collateralized loan obligation (CLO) that is being arranged by Morgan Stanley for Sankaty Advisors.
- BofA Preps $500M CLO. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/26/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p33
The article reports on the 500 million dollars Symphony Collateralized Loan Obligation (CLO) VII being arranged by Bank of America Merrill Lynch (BofA) to be managed by San Francisco, California-based Symphony Asset Management.
- Highland Exits European CLO Business. Clouse, Carol J. // High Yield Report;2/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p20
This article reports on the exit of Highland Capital Management from the European collateralized loan obligation (CLO) market. According to Bloomberg, four CLOs rated by Standard & Poor's in Europe with an initial total size of 2.46 billion euros were raised by Highland. Morgan Stanley points...
- Rating Alert: Alliance Holdings EM CDO upgraded to Baa1. Graubard, David // Asset Securitization Report;4/1/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 13, pN.PAG
Reports on the ratings upgrade of the Morgan Stanley Co.-led emerging collateralized debt obligation (CDO) issued by Alliance Holdings LLC. Previous ratings downgrade of the deal; Excess spread of CDO deals that have reached the end of reinvestment periods.
- Citi Prints, MS Shops CLOs. Clouse, Carol J. // High Yield Report;3/19/2012, p13
The article reports on several collateralized loan obligations (CLOs) in the U.S., including the CLO worth 360.8 million U.S. dollars sold by Citigroup for Babson Capital Management and the CLO being arranged by Morgan Stanley and to be managed by PineBridge Investments.
- Morgan Stanley Microloan ABS. // American Banker;6/1/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 105, p6
The article looks at how Morgan Stanley will invest in loans to small businesses in developing countries, by selling a collateralized loan obligation (CLO). According to the article, by setting up the CLO to receive an investment-grade credit rating, Mircofinance asset manager BlueOrchard...
- Morgan Stanley Gets CLO Deals Done. Papini, Jessica // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/3/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 9, p4
The article focuses on the ability of Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc. to find buyers for its first two collateralized loan obligation (CLO) deals in February 2008. This scenario occurs despite the description of CLO as dead, quiet and historically low issuance. CLO deals have been hard to complete...
- Banks Postpone $3B in WOW Loans, Bonds. // Leveraged Finance News;7/2/2012, Vol. 2 Issue 27, p2
The article reports on the decision of banks to postpone WideOpenWest (WOW) loans. It mentions that banks including Credit Sussie, Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc., and SunTrust whcih were working on the bond and loan deals of WOW has decided to postpone the pricing of more than $3 billion in debt of...