Babson Hires Gartmore Vet for HY Fund
- Babson Appoints New Managing Director. // Investment Management Weekly;12/6/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 48, p6
Reports on the recruitment of Edward Kung as manager of alternative products and managing director of Babson Capital Management. Responsibilities of Kung; Career background; Increase in the assets of the firm since the end of 2001.
- Babson Launches Lending Group. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/6/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 32, p6
The article reports that Babson Capital Management launched the Middle Market Lending Group in an effort to offer a full suite of middle market financing products to complement its mezzanine and private equity group.
- Babson Targets Asia. MacFadyen, Ken // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;3/29/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 13, p5
The article reports that Babson Capital Management launched a team in Sydney, New South Wales to source mezzanine debt and private equity investment opportunities in the Asia Pacific region.
- Babson Launches Middle Market Group. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/6/2012, p4
The article reports on the launch by Babson Capital Management of a middle market lending group that enable it to offer a full suite of middle market financing products to complement its mezzanine and private equity group.
- Babson's Debut on the Lending Scene. SHEAHAN, MATTHEW // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Sep2012, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p11
The article offers information on the investment management firm Babson Capital Management LLC and also on its launch of a middle-market lending group.
- Babson Nabs Former Wachovia VP. Kelllerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/20/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 16, p18
The article announces the appointment of Loren Sageser as product manager of the global business development group of Babson Capital Management, effective April 2009.
- BABSON CAPITAL MANAGEMENT. RESNICK, AMY B. // Pensions & Investments;12/9/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 25, p30
The article profiles Babson Capital Management, a capital management firm in Boston, Massachusetts, which has 911 employees and ranks third among organizations with 500 to fewer than 1,000 workers.
- Correction:. // Business North Carolina;Aug2014, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p5
A correction to an article in the July 2014 issue that misidentified global asset management firm Babson Capital Management, LLC is presented.
- On The Move: US house Babson Capital plans Asia build out. // Asian Investor;May2013, p1
The article announces that Giselle Lee has been appointed as the head of business development in Asia in the US-based fixed-income house Babson Capital Management LLC.