Eldorado Selling Senior Notes
- TERM SHEETS. // Bank Loan Report;2/25/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p5
Presents different term sheets from various corporations as of 2001, such as Eldorado Resorts LLC.
- MTR Gaming, Eldorado Resorts to Merge. WORKMAN, JIM // State Journal (WV);9/13/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 36, p6
The article reports on the stock merger between gaming company MTR Gaming Group and resorts operator Eldorado Resorts LLC in West Virginia.
- Aztar Casino license transfer considered. // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/17/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 37, p24
The article offers information on the request made by Eldorado Resorts LLC.'s to take over the Casino Aztar in Evansville, Indiana. The move is headed for approval by state regulators after an earlier deal that was scuttled by the bankruptcy of the casino's current owner. On November 13, 2008,...
- On track betting. Wolff, Alexander; O'Brien, Richard // Sports Illustrated;2/20/95, Vol. 82 Issue 7, p13
Reports that the USA Track & Field (USATF), the sport's national governing body announced that it persuaded the Eldorado Race and Sports Book in Reno to take action on the Reno Air Games. How Eldorado set a line on eight of the meet's 16 events; When this was announced; How attendance has been down.
- Casino Owners Eldorado Resorts and MTR Gaming Merge. Collins, Allison // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;9/22/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 47, p20
The article cites the merger of Eldorado Resorts Inc. and MTR Gaming Group Inc. to create the Eldorado Resorts Inc. which becomes owner of casinos in West Virginia, Ohio, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Louisiana.
- HITTING THE JACKPOT. Levey, Richard H. // Chief Marketer (Penton Media, Inc.);Jun/Jul2011, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p28
The article reports on the initiative of Eldorado Resorts to develop a unified database for all of its properties. It highlights the company's quantity-control effort to keep members of its loyalty programs being bombarded with too many solicitations. By integrating its systems, the company was...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT. // State Journal (WV);9/25/2015, Vol. 31 Issue 38, p2
No abstract available.
- Fitch Goes Negative On Ambac. Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/26/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32780, p1
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Ltd. has placed Ambac Assurance Corp. on negative watch after a review of the bond insurer's collateralized debt obligation and residential mortgage-backed securities portfolio in the U.S. According to Fitch, the review indicated that Ambac's capital...
- NEW JERSEY: Pharma Firm's Debt Default. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;11/9/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33213, p9
The article reports on the default of pharmaceutical maker Theragen Inc. on its outstanding Series 2005 bonds as Bank of Oklahoma NA announced that the company did not meet the principal and interest payments due November 1, 2009 in New Jersey. It notes that the Economic Development Authority...