Chrysler HY Price Talk Tops 8%, Pricing Today
- Iridium faced with $90m coupon payment this week. // High Yield Report;07/12/99, Vol. 10 Issue 28, p1
Discloses that satellite company Iridium LLC owed bondholders $90 million in coupon payments by July 15, 1999, on four different high yield offerings with a face value of $1.45 billion.
- Short takes on high yields. // High Yield Report;09/20/99, Vol. 10 Issue 36, p8
Reports on developments in high yield companies, as of September 20, 1999, including Adelphia Communications' plan to issue $400 million in stock to repay its debt.
- MOST RECENT COMPLETED HIGH YIELD DEALS. // Leveraged Finance News;8/11/2014, Vol. 4 Issue 32, p9
A table is presented of the most recent completed high yield deals from July 28-August 6, 2014 with information on the issue date, issuer, principal amount, currency, coupon, maturity, Moody's Investors Service Inc. and Standard & Poor's Financial Services LLC's rating and bookrunners.
- Moody's: Chrysler HY Deal Lacks Standard Covenants. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/16/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p19
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service sees that the 2.5-billion U.S. dollar junk bond offering of Chrysler Group lacks protections considered normal for a bond deal with its rating. The automaker is selling 2.5 billion U.S. dollars in senior secured notes due 2019 and 2021 as part...
- HY Market: There's No Time Like the Present. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/16/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p27
The article reports on the influx of new issues in the high yield bond market. Issuance in April 2010 dropped to 23.3 billion U.S. dollars while volume in May 2011, as of the 11th day, amounted to 12.8 billion U.S. dollars. The biggest deal comes from Chrysler Group at 2.5 billion U.S. dollars....
- Telecom Junk Bonds Live Up To Their Name. Mulqueen, John T. // Inter@ctive Week;09/04/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 35, p14
Focuses on the high-yield debt or junk bonds of telecommunication carriers in the United States. Percentage of the publicly traded competitive local exchange carriers that are holding high-yield bonds; Percentage of the yields that investors are demanding to offset the risk they see in the...
- High-Yield Market Stays Calm Amid Storm. // Global Finance;Jun2011, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p69
The article focuses on the status of high-yield bonds market. It states that the market continues to shows its stability during the selling in the global equity market and market volatility. According to a report by Schroders PLC, high-yield bonds in Europe will be much attractive than stocks...
- ITALY: Fiat Group reports EUR319m net loss for first quarter. Roberts, Graeme // Aroq - Just-Auto.com (Global News);5/10/2014, p1
The article presents a reprint of the article "ITALY: Fiat Group reports EUR319m net loss for first quarter," by Graeme Roberts, which appeared on the website just-auto.com on May 7, 2014. It discusses the financial results of car company Fiat Group for the first quarter of 2014 including the...
- Preparing for a General Motors Corp. Bankruptcy Filing: Issues for Your Consideration. // Venulex Legal Summaries;2009 Q2, Special section p1
The article presents a memorandum which highlights some of the issues that may arise in the event of a bankruptcy filing by General Motors (GM) Corp. Among these are government-sponsored debtor-in-possession (DIP) issues, loan trading issues involving GM debt and liquidation issues. Information...
- Claire's Prices Upsized HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p22
The article reports that in February 2011, Claire's Stores offered an upsized high yield bond deal worth 450 million dollars to refinance its 194 million dollar outstanding debt due in 2013.