Petrohawk Drives By with $600M
- Petrohawk Selling $600M to Repay Revolver. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/23/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p36
The article reports that Petrohawk Energy, an oil and gas company, is offering 600 million U.S. dollars in new bonds to help in paying its revolver debt.
- Petrohawk Driving By with $300M in Notes. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/17/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p30
This article reports on the plan of Petrohawk Energy to offer senior notes in January 2011.
- BHP Approved to Acquire Petrohawk. // Energy Daily;8/18/2011, Issue 158, p4
The article reports that BHP Billiton, an Australian mining firm, will acquire Petrohawk Energy Corp., a producer of shale oil and gas, for 15.1 billion U.S. dollars.
- THE BUST of Times. BLUMENTHAL, KAREN // Texas Monthly;Apr2013, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p96
The article discusses the impact of the discovery of natural gas by Petrohawk Energy Corp. in La Salle County, Texas under the tenure of Dick Stoneburner, president and chief operating officer of the company in 2008. It reports that oil and natural prices dropped dramatically in the summer of...
- BHP buys shale gas firm Petrohawk for $12.1b. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Aug2011, Issue 842, p6
The article focuses on the plan of BHP Billiton to acquire specialist shale gas and oil firm Petrohawk.
- Petrohawk Circles Takeover Prey. Terzo, Gerelyn // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/5/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 46, p11
The article reports that Floyd Wilson, chief executive officer of Petrohawk Energy Corp., is planning to make an acquisition worth $500 million to make the company attractive for large corporations to acquire it. The company is an independent oil and gas exploration and production outfit. Wilson...
- Petrohawk Mandate A Coup for BMO. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/1/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 17, p7
The article reports that Petrohawk Energy Corp. is mandating a takeover for BMO Financial Group in the U.S. More than a billion dollar deal is to be used by the group as a current mergers and acquisitions advisory role that was agreed to pay by the Petrohawk Energy Corp. Basically, such...
- The Exploration Co., Well, Explores Strategic Options. M. C. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;1/10/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p5
Reports on the decision of The Exploration Co. (TEC) to drill additional oil wells. Assistance sought by the company to financial advisor Raymond James; Stock price offered by TEC to buyers; Plan of Petrohawk Energy Corp. to purchase assets in the company.
- Back-Dated RP Baskets Raise HY Bond Risk. // Leveraged Finance News;8/1/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 31, p1
The article reports that junk bond issuers can raise their ability in making payments to shareholders through back dating of the restricted-payment covenant baskets on the bonds. It says that back dating is a function of the presence of repeat issuers on the junk bond market and can be...