Banks Price Toys R Us TL
- TI Auto, Toys 'R' Us Loans Break, Rise on Secondary. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/23/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p14
The article reports that the term loans for New Jersey-based company Toys 'R' Us and automobile parts manufacturer TI Automotive both broke for trading and rose in price on the secondary on August 23, 2010.
- Banks Upsize Toys 'R' Us TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/23/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p36
The article reports on the decision of Bank of America Merrill-Lynch, JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs to increase the size of a term loan for Toys 'R' Us from 500 million U.S. dollars to 600 million dollars.
- Toys 'R' Us Makes Play for $1.1B Cov-Lite TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p12
The article reports on the decision of toy retailer Toy's 'R' Us to reprice a 1.1 billion dollar covenant-lite term loan to reprice a loan previously obtained and refinance additional debt through a bank consortium consisting of JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse, Citigroup, Bank of America...
- Toys "R" Us Launches $1.38B Refi Effort. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;9/29/2014, p17
The article reports on Toys "R" Us Delaware Inc.'s launch of a loans proposal amounting to 1.38 billion U.S. dollars to refinance existing loans and bonds, as indicated in a regulatory filing. Topics discussed include the loan facilities that will be replaced by the proposed offering, credit...
- Four Issuers Kick Off July with $1.46B in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/13/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 28, p31
The article reports on the 1.46 billion U.S. dollars in high yield bonds issued by four companies starting July 2009 as another company plans to price 275 million U.S. dollar on July 13. Telecommunications service provider One Communications is planning to issue 275 million U.S. dollars in...
- Industry makes progress in building all-year business. Reysen Jr., Frank // Playthings;Aug98, Vol. 96 Issue 8, p29
Editorial. Discusses the sales performance of the toy industry. Factors which contributed to the high level of toy sales; Contributions public television and cable stations made to the toy industry; Information on the Toys R Us Inc.
- GS Sets Price Talk on Toys "R" Us' $985M TLB. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;7/29/2013, p19
The article reports on a price talk set by finance company Goldman Sachs for the term loan B amounting to 985 million dollars issued by toys developer Toys "R" Us Property Co.
- BOY TOY. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;12/3/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 28, p24
Reports on the toy store opening of Toys 'R' US Inc. in New York, New York.
- Big kid Toys `R' Us launches online store. Mand, Adrienne // MediaWeek;06/15/98, Vol. 8 Issue 24, p29
Looks at the launch of the online store of toy retailing giant Toys `R' Us Inc. Description of the site; Promotion of the site.