BTIG Boosts Fixed-Income Biz
- BTIG Adds Fixed-Income Pair. Burton, Paul // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;5/23/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 21, p2
The article announces the appointments of two executives at the fixed-income group of U.S. broker-dealer BTIG LLC, namely Drew Rymer and Michael Noonan.
- BTIG Expands Global Fixed Income Group. Cass, Bridget // High Yield Report;6/15/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 24, p8
The article reports on the appointment of four employees at BTIG, including George Chalhoub, Mychal Harrison and Todd Sycoff.
- READER'S GUIDE. // Central Penn Business Journal;1/18/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p17
The article invites readers to send free and low-cost event listings, announcements about new hires, as well as promotions, and business openings.
- LINKEDIN LOOK: HOTTEST JOBS 2010. // Fortune;11/1/2010, Vol. 162 Issue 7, p54
The article presents a list of the top ten positions that employees are expected to be hired for in 2010 including social media manager, principal sales consultant and digital designer.
- Dealing with the ups and downs of seasonal hiring. GRAY, ANDI // Fairfield County Business Journal;12/1/2014, Vol. 50 Issue 48, p8
A questions and answer on how to deal with the ups and downs of the seasonal hiring issues is presented.
- HUMAN RESOURCES. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;4/15/2013, Vol. 42 Issue 35, p6
The article reports that hiring has increased 14.2 percent month-over-month and 36.9 percent year-over-year in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- 2 to manage WMC temp space. // Furniture/Today;1/17/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 19, p6
The article informs that the World Market Center in Las Vegas has hired two people to lease and manage its temporary space, recently tripled for the initial furniture market in July. Lois Richards was named leasing manager of temporary exhibits, and Michele Wayne appointed leasing associate of...
- NAMES IN THE NEWS. // Marketing News;10/27/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 22, p50
This section presents a list of marketing executive appointments in the U.S. as of October 27, 2003.
- PEOPLE. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);6/5/2006, Vol. 26 Issue 48, p36
The article presents news briefs relevant to appointments and personnel changes in various industries in New Orleans, Louisiana compiled as of June 2006. The Hotel Monteleone selected Ann Busker and Tricia Hrapmann to its sales marketing team. Energy Corp. hired David J. Frank as vice president...