KAR $1.7B TL Rises on the Break
- JPM Preps $1.5B TLB for KAR Refi. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/2/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p8
This article reports on a credit facility that includes a term loan B secured by KAR Auction Services in 2011.
- KAR Price Talk Surfaces. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/2/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p28
This article reports on the launch of price talk on a term loan for KAR Auction Services in 2011.
- Auto Cos. Join Cavalcade of Billion Dollar Loan Deals. Clouse, Carol J. // High Yield Report;5/2/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p25
This article reports on the search for bank loans by companies in the U.S. in 2011. Chrysler Group is looking for a term loan as part of its credit facility. Delphi Automotive launched a deal for a refinancing loan. Other companies that are searching for loans include Lawson Software, KAR...
- KAR Auction Services Inc. // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/30/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 31, p22A
The article offers information on Carmel, Indianapolis-based holding company KAR Auction Services Inc. including the value of its stock offering, its officers, and its clientile.
- KAR Auction Services riding the wave of auto recovery. Andrews, Greg // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/7/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 32, p4A
The article reports on Carmel, Indiana-based KAR Auction Services Inc., operators of used-car auctions, riding the wave of automobile recovery.
- KAR forecasts big tech expense as it focuses more online. Human, Dan // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/10/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p7A
The article reports that Carmel, Indiana-based company KAR Auction Services Inc. is anticipating to spend as much as $125 million on technology as its business will focus more onto the Internet in 2014.
- Tight inventories reshape auction industry. Sawyers, Arlena // Automotive News;8/29/2011, Vol. 86 Issue 6479, p16
The article focuses on the automobile auction industry and reports that Jim Hallett, chief executive officer (CEO) at KAR Auction Services Inc. has said that the business conditions in the industry are difficult because of low inventory of used cars available of auction.
- 2011 ALL-STARS. // Automotive News;11/28/2011, Vol. 86 Issue 6492, p30
The article profiles Jim Hallett, chief executive officer (CEO) Kar Auction Services Inc.
- KAR AUCTION SERVICES. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;2/18/2015, pA02
The article offers information on the estimated $1.60 to $1.75 million earnings per share (EPS) of salvaged-auto auctioneer Kar Auction Sevices (KAR) for 2015.