Banks Set Price Talk on Exopack TL
- Goldman Shops $95M TLB for Exopack. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/12/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 28, p2
The article reports that the 95-million U.S. dollar term loan B for the acquisition of Exopack by Sun Capital is being marketed by Goldman Sachs.
- eResearch Widens Talk on $220M TL. Clouse, Carol J. // High Yield Report;7/2/2012, p7
The article reports that eResearch Technology sweetened the terms on its 270-million-dollar credit facility, increasing 220-million-dollars of the term loan to London Interbank Offered Rate (Libor) plus 650 basis points, to boost funding for its acquisition by Genstar Capital.
- Weather Channel's $1.3B TL Hits Market. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p7
The article offers information on the launching of a 1.3-billion-U.S.-dollar term loan that includes an original issue discount (OID) of 99 and a 1.5% London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR) by Deutsche Bank and Credit Suisse for television company TWCC Holding in Atlanta, Georgia and is...
- Pricing on Amneal Pharma Loan Tightens. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;12/20/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 51, p10
The article reports that pricing on the 155-million U.S. dollars term loan of Amneal Pharmaceutical has tightened to Libor plus 450 basis points (bps).
- SunGard Pricing Gets Even Tighter. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/31/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p15
The article reports that the coupon for the 479.22 million U.S. dollar refi term loan B for SunGard Data Systems has been lowered to Libor plus 350 basis points (bps).
- Pro Mach Sets Range for Loan Repricing. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;11/11/2013, p15
The article reports on the offer of Pro Mach to pay its existing lenders a spread of Libor plus 325-350 basis points, 314 million U.S. dollar term loan due in July 2017.
- Entravision Amends Term Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/11/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 19, p22
The article reports that Santa Monica, California-based media company Entravision Communications has amended its 150 million U.S. dollar term loan that will reduce its size to 50 million U.S. dollars in May 2009. Entravision had to increase the interest it pays lenders to Libor plus 525 basis...
- Banks Tweak Live Nation, Ikaria Deals. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/10/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p12
The article reports that the pricing for Live Nation's 800 million dollars term loan B have been tightened by its underwriters, JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs and Deutsche Bank, to Libor plus 300 basis points (bps) from Libor 325 bps.
- Revlon Seeks $675M Repricing. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;2/18/2013, p9
The article reports on the decision of cosmetic company Revlon Consumer Products to reprice its 675 million-dollar term loan 1 to Libor plus 300 basis points (bps) with a Libor floor of 100 bps.