Chrysler May Cut Loan Size
- Chrysler Seeks to Lower Price on $3B TL. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;6/17/2013, p27
The article reports on the plan of automobile manufacturer Chrysler Group to revise the price its existing term loan worth 2.95 billion U.S. dollars.
- Chrysler Debt Includes Large Loan/Bond Deals (Update). Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/2/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p17
This article reports on the plan of Chrysler Group to use the proceeds from a term loan sold to institutional investors to help repay its debt to the U.S. and Canadian governments.
- Chrysler Offers $3B Term Loan. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;12/9/2013, p27
The article reports on the plan of automobile maker Chrysler Group to reprice its term loan B of three billion dollars in December 2013.
- Chrysler Loan Pricing Set. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;12/16/2013, p47
The article reports on a term loan repricing launched in December 2013 by automobile manufacturer Chrysler Group LLC with final pricing setting at Libor plus 275 basis points.
- Chrysler Gets Flashing Yellow Light from Investors. M. S.; C. J. C. // Leveraged Finance News;5/9/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 19, p1
The article focuses on the loan and bond transactions of Chrysler Group LLC. It states that Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc. is syndicating a 3.5 billion term loan B while Bank of America Merrill Lynch leads the effort to sell a 2.5 billion dollars two-part junk bond deal of senior secured notes with...
- Subprime's comeback fuels Chrysler sales. Vellequette, Larry P. // Automotive News;6/4/2012, Vol. 86 Issue 6519, p3
The article reports that the return of subprime loans in the automobile lending market is helping the industry in recovering form recession, and it is especially helpful for Chrysler Group LLC. Credit agency Experian Automotive says that 29 of every 100 new-auto loans for Chrysler vehicles in...
- Price Talk Emerges on Chrysler's $3.5B TL. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/9/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p15
The article reports that Morgan Stanley has established pricing on the 3.5 billion U.S. dollar term loan it is syndicating for Chrysler Group.
- Chrysler Marketing $751M Auto Loan ABS. Colomer, Nora // Structuredfinancenews.com;11/5/2015, p3
The article focuses on the plans of automobile maker Chrysler Group to issue securities backed by automobile loans for its Chrysler Capital Auto Receivables Trust (CCART), and mentions the preliminary assigned between financial service provider Standard & Poor's and Moody's Investor Service.
- HY Market: There's No Time Like the Present. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/16/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p27
The article reports on the influx of new issues in the high yield bond market. Issuance in April 2010 dropped to 23.3 billion U.S. dollars while volume in May 2011, as of the 11th day, amounted to 12.8 billion U.S. dollars. The biggest deal comes from Chrysler Group at 2.5 billion U.S. dollars....
- Dealership Closings Present Challenges To Lenders. Birch, Ray // Credit Union Journal;5/25/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 21, p3
The article reports on the effect of Chrysler LLC and General Motors Corp. (GMC) dealership closings to the credit unions in Lansing, Michigan. It states that credit union auto loan portfolios may benefit in the closure of automobile dealership of Chrysler and GMC. According to Dave Adams,...