Black & Veatch Receives DTRA Award for Armenia
- Boeing wins demonstration contract to detect biological warfare agents. // Military & Aerospace Electronics;Jul2006, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p8
The article reports on the contract for the Biological Combat Assessment System (BCAS) Advanced Technology Demonstration (ATD) program awarded to Boeing Phantom Works. The Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) and the Boeing-led team will work with the U.S. Pacific Command and the U.S. Navy...
- DTRA Plans Industry Days on Biosurveillance Ecosystem Technologies. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;1/4/2012, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p25
The article reports on the plans of the U.S. Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) to host two Industry Days on interoperable biosurveillance (BSV) ecosystem technologies.
- DTRA Seeks Sources for Better Understanding Chem/Bio Threat Agents. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;11/23/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 24, p19
The article reports that a Request for Information has been issued by the U.S. Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) to determine the existing infrastructure and personnel resources with theoretical and practical hazardous material related research, development, text and evaluation capabilities.
- DTRA Issues BAA for Nuclear Forensics and Advanced Detector Development. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;7/21/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 15, p20
The article reports on a Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) issued by the U.S. Defense Threat Reduction Agency to meet its requirement to conduct research in nuclear detection and forensics.
- DTRA Issues RFI for WMD Defeat R&D Contracts. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;8/3/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 16, p19
The article reports on the U.S. Defense Threat Reduction Agency's Request for Information which aims to gather feedback regarding contracts supporting the Weapons of Mass Destruction Defeat Technology.
- Younger Speaks From the Frontline of Defense. Guinnessy, Paul // Physics Today;Feb2003, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p23
Features Stephen Younger, director of the U.S. Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) at Fort Belvoir, Virginia. His job responsibilities; Career background; Focus of the DTRA.
- Notice of Availability for Exclusive, Non-Exclusive, or Partially-Exclusive Licensing of an Invention Concerning a Radiation Detector System for Locating and Identifying Special Nuclear Material in Moving Vehicles. Siegel, Aaron // Federal Register;3/7/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 45, p13566
The article presents information on a notice issued by the U.S. Defense Threat Reduction Agency of the U.S. Department of Defense to declare the availability of licenses for inventions regarding radiation detector system for detecting nuclear material in moving vehicles.
- Small Arms and Light Weapons Missions-to-Date As of December 2008. // DISAM Journal of International Security Assistance Management;Spring2009, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p73
The article provides a list of 43 countries where the U.S. Defense Threat Reduction agency has made assessments or held seminars. The dates of visits from combatant commands such as the Africa Command, the dates of conferences or consultations for 30 countries including Chile and Spain, and the...
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency Awards FLIR Systems Stand-off Radiation Detection System Contract. // Military Technology;2011, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p13
The article reports that the FLIR Systems Inc. has secured a 1.1 million dollars contract from the U.S. Defense Threat Reduction Agency for the Phase II development of an advanced stand-off radiation detection system.