Magal Nabs $40M in Security Contracts
- Magal lands prison contract. // International Fire & Security Product News;Feb2004, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p4
Reports on the contract of Magal Security Systems to install a perimeter security system for the Israeli Prisons Authority. Remarks from Even-Ezra, chairman of Magal Security, on the Israeli Prisons Authority; Components of the system.
- Magal Security Systems, Ltd. [MAGS]:. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;11/24/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 24, p17
The article reports that Magal Security Systems, Ltd. has received an order for perimeter intrusion detection systems, worth 1.7 million U.S. dollars, for two airports in Latin America.
- Magal Lands Order to Upgrade Intrusion Detection System at European Airport. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;6/22/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 13, p16
The article announces Magal Security Systems' (MAGS) receipt of a 5.6-million U.S.-dollar contract for the modification and extension of an Eastern European airport's existing perimeter intrusion detection system.
- Magal acquires Perimeter. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb98, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p32
Gives information on the acquisition of Perimeter Products Incorporated, of Mountain View, California, by Magal Security Systems Limited. What the merger provides; Information on how Perimeter will operate; Information on Magal; Reference to DTS a video motion detection system and AISYS, a...
- Magal Nabs Order for Port Security Solution in West African. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;2/16/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p12
The article focuses on the 2.6 million dollar order received by Israel's Magal Security Systems for an integrated solution to secure a seaport in West Africa.
- Magal Security Systems to Protect U.S. Border. // Airport Security Report;1/28/2009, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p2
The article reports on the $1 million contract given to Magal Security Systems Ltd. (MSS) for the protection of the U.S. international border crossing. Report says, security systems installed in major borders include an array of mobile and thermal cameras, along with people tracking and...
- 2008 was a boom year for Russian military exports to Mideast; Israeli firm signs dozens of security deals in Eastern Europe; South Korea increasing its defense tech ties with Israeli firms. // Geo-Strategy Direct;2/25/2009, p8
The article offers world news briefs concerning the defense industries. Russia exported $8.35 billion in defense equipment and weapons in 2008, largely to the Middle East. Israeli firm Magal Security Systems Ltd. has signed contracts to supply and install intrusion detection systems for...
- Magal Security Systems [MAGS]: Magal gets $21M Contract to Secure Port of Mombasa. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;1/5/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p13
The article reports on the contract awarded to Israel's Magal Security Systems by the Port Authority Kenya to provide electronic security solution for the Port of Mombasa.
- Don't fence Israeli stocks in. Bainerman, Joel // Equities;Jun95, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p29
Features Israeli companies listed in the American stock markets. Products of Magal Security Systems which counter terrorism; Marketing partners for the computer software developed by Edusoft; Treatment for multiple sclerosis discovered by Teva Pharmaceutical.