Rapiscan Nabs Cargo and Vehicle Inspection Contract
- U.K. Airport Group Awards OSI Systems $20M for New EDS System. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;6/8/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p10
The article reports that OSI Systems' (OSIS) Rapiscan division was given a 20 million U.S. dollar order from Great Britain's Manchester Airport Group to provide multiple units of its Real Time Tomography (RTT) Explosives Detection Systems (EDS).
- OSI Systems Says Turnkey Services Agreement in Mexico Now Worth $900M. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;2/28/2012, p2
The article reports on the turnkey services agreement contract of OSI Systems with Mexico's Servicio de Administracion Tributaria which has reached 900 million dollars. The six-year contract involves screening technology and services for the said customs authority. It also features the...
- $3M Contract for Air Cargo Security Screening. // Airport Security Report;10/22/2008, Vol. 16 Issue 21, p10
The article reports on the $3 million contract received by Rapiscan Systems Inc. from OSI Systems Inc. in the U.S. The contract will cover the use of freight forwarder and air cargo for multiple Rapiscan MVXR5000 multi-view hold baggage and parcel screening systems. The scheme is part of the...
- OSI Systems [OSIS]: OSI Systems Gets $6M in New Orders for Secure 1000. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/26/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p17
The article reports that the Rapiscan Systems division of the company OSI Systems (OSIS) received orders worth six million U.S. dollars for its Secure 1000 personnel screening systems.
- Improving Homeland Security. Pierce, Alan // Tech Directions;Mar2004, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p13
The article focuses on improving U.S. homeland security. Most security experts view shipping containers as a weak link in homeland security. Steps that Customs and Border Protection is taking should improve the safety of the seven million cargo containers that enter U.S. ports each year. A...
- Earnings News and Notes. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/8/2013, p5
The article reports on the financial performance of OSI Systems (OSIS), a provider of specialized electronic systems and components, during the third quarter of 2012. Sales fell 5 per cent while net income rose 7 per cent. Factors that prompted the firm to lower its sales forecast for the fiscal...
- Briefing. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/21/2013, p1
The article offers news briefs on terror response technology as of May 21, 2013. The Rapiscan division of OSI Systems has received a Notice of Proposed Debarment from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS). Northrop Grumman Corp. will be awarded by the Department of Defense (DoD) to...
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;7/25/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 143, p3
The article announces that OSI Systems' Healthcare division Spacelabs Healthcare was awarded an almost 3 million U.S. dollars contract to provide for a new facility in Florida health system.
- OSI Systems to install Spacelabs products. // Medical Device Daily;12/30/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 252, p1
The article reports on a contract awarded by a New Jersey-based hospital system to Spacelabs Healthcare, the healthcare division of OSI Systems, valued at about 16 million U.S. dollars.