LATVIA: RISK SUMMARY
- The Decline of Capital Investments in Romania. ANGHELACHE, Constantin; MANOLE, Alexandru; PRODAN, Ligia; DINCĂ(NICOLA), Zoica; BALTAC, Andreea // Romanian Statistical Review;2013, Issue Sup, p16
In countries like Romania, which was in the process of transition to a market economy, the need to attract investment in areas that are amenable to develop objective is a necessity. Romania, like other Eastern European countries, has inherited an integrated industrial development capacities,...
- CSR THROUGH THE LENS OF NATIONALISATION: AN ANALYSIS OF CHANGES IN A ONCE PRIVATE LATVIAN BANK. Judins, Aleksandrs; Pavlovska, Olga // Changes in Social & Business Environment;2013, p31
The present research paper is dedicated to the analysis of impact on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities implemented by a once private bank Citadele (former Parex) on customer's views after its nationalisation. The goal is to analyse the notion of nationalisation and the history of...
- Atlanta Enjoying $17 Million Surplus, But Not the Ratings to Match. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;2/19/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31575, p4
Reports on the possible utilization of a multimillion surplus in Atlanta, Georgia. Ratings assigned by several rating agencies; Features of fiscal 2003 budget; Overview of the budget.
- External Sector: Recent Developments. // Namibia Country Monitor;Mar2012, p15
The article reports on the decline of current-account surplus in Namibia during the third quarter of 2011 to 11 million dollars from 135.5 million dollars in 2010.
- State mulls how it will spend newly found surplus. Slaton, James // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);1/6/97, Vol. 17 Issue 27, p12
Reports that higher oil severance tax collections, sales tax and individual income tax collections resulted in surplus of $318 million in Louisiana. How the rejuvenation of the oil industry helped the economy; Areas in which the surplus should be allocated.
- Czech trade surplus increases in Jul. // Regional Today;9/ 6/2013, p2
The article reports on the increase of surplus trade of Czech Republic in July 2013 which amounted to 28.2 billion Czech koruna (CZK).
- Federal government ran $53 billion surplus. Wasson, Erik // Hill;1/14/2014, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p12
The article reports that the U.S. federal government ran a surprising 53 billion dollars surplus in December 2013.
- How flush states share the wealth. Wood, Daniel B. // Christian Science Monitor;1/24/96, Vol. 88 Issue 40, p1
Reports on the budget surpluses of states in the U.S. aided by an extended economic recovery. Comments from Arturo Perez, policy specialist for the National Conference of State Legislators (NCSL); What some of these surpluses include; How states will share the surpluses; 15% tax cut of a $688...
- GREECE IS BACK IN SURPLUS. // Treasurer;Mar2014, p9
The article reports that Greece had posted a current account surplus of 1.2 billion euros for 2013.