Trade To Soar
- Net Exports To Surge. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jun2010, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p10
The article focuses on the economic outlook for Estonia from 2010-2014. It mentions that goods trade account will increase into surplus for the first time. It emphasizes that the improvement in the trade account will be a key driver of the country's macroeconomic recovery with growth forecast to...
- Estonia's trade deficit narrows in July. // Regional Today;9/11/2014, p2
The article discusses the fall in Estonia's trade deficit in June 2014.
- Recovery On, But Growth To Remain Weak. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;
The article presents an economic outlook for Estonia in the second quarter of 2010 by Business Monitor International Ltd. (BMI). It notes that the country's economy increased in the second quarter which expanded by 3.50 percent year-on-year. It also notes that the growth has confirmed the...
- ECONOMY. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Republic of Estonia;May2008, p6
The article discusses the economy of Estonia. The country is considered one of the most liberal economies in the world. Estonia has a balanced budget, a flat-rate income tax system, a fully convertible currency pegged to the Euro, a competitive commercial banking sector and a hospitable...
- The Road from Serfdom in Estonia. Hildreth, Jeremy // American Enterprise;Dec2002, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p43
Discusses the economic growth in Estonia. Problems faced by Estonia after its independence from Soviet Union in 1991; Transition towards market economy and democracy; Growth of information technology in the country; Growth of its financial market.
- Estonia's trade deficit rises slightly up in Jan. // Regional Today;3/12/2014, p3
The article reports on the increase in the trade deficit of Estonia in January 2014.
- External Sector: Recent Developments. // Costa Rica Country Monitor;Nov2011, p15
The article offers information on various economic developments in the external sector in Costa Rica. It says that the country's trade deficits has totaled to 4.3 billion dollars from January-September 2011. It mentions that foreign direct investment in the area has decelerating rapidly due to...
- Economic Recovery To Keep C/A In Deficit. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jul2011, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p6
The article discusses the forecasted economic growth of Czech Republic in 2011. It notes that the current account (C/A) deficit, along with the merchandise trade surplus will continue to expand as the global economic recovery will continue. The strong export growth will also continue over the...
- Credit-Backed Boom. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jan2006, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p1
Presents an outlook on the economic conditions of Estonia. Economic expansion in 2005; Rate of increase in household borrowing; Forecasts on domestic demand, private consumption and investment spending.