CZECH REPUBLIC: RISK SUMMARY
- Web Gains as Overall Consumer Confidence Wanes. Cheng, Kipp // Adweek Southeast Edition;10/1/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 40, p7
Reports on the rise in overall online consumer confidence in the United States from second to the third quarter of 2001. Projected growth in online spending for the fourth quarter of 2001; Differences highlighted by the divergent trends in online and overall consumer confidence indices.
- Why policing Net ads is a self-defeating exercise. Fadhley, Salim // Marketing Week;10/19/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 38, p18
Criticizes the Committee in Advertising Practices' plan to launch self-regulatory codes and Admark icons for advertisers in order to raise consumer confidence in Internet advertising in Great Britain. International nature of Internet ad problems; Factors identified by the author which could...
- Internet confidence slowdown. // Credit Management;Nov2001, p9
Focuses on a decline in usage and confidence in the Internet in August 2001 in Great Britain. Analysis of the Barclays Consumer Confidence Index; Increase in online banking; Most popular use of the Internet.
- Web Gains as Overall Consumer Confidence Wanes. Cheng, Kipp // Adweek Western Edition;10/1/2001, Vol. 51 Issue 40, p7
Reports on an increase in online consumer confidence according to the Internet confidence index released in September 2001. Implications of the increase; Reasons for the increase; Differences between consumer behavior on- and offline.
- STOP CANBERRA FROM JOINING PRIVACY NAZIS. Butterworth, John // B&T Magazine;10/2/2009, Vol. 59 Issue 2702, p10
In this article, the author discusses consumer confidence in the internet and behavioral targeting. The author defines behavioral targeting as the practice of giving consumers relevant content, information and advertising based on what they are doing online which gives the people a better online...
- Hackers threaten the net's financial growth. Rosier, Ben // Marketing (00253650);2/17/2000, p10
Discusses the impact of computer hackers on electronic commerce and the Internet. Umdermining of consumer confidence on electronic commerce transactions; Concerns on the security of electronic deals made through the Internet; Threat to the financial growth of the Internet.
- Consumer Confidence on the Rise Again; Chronic Illnesses Affect Amount and Level of Internet Use. // PR News;4/5/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 14, p3
The article highlights The Conference Board's review of the Consumer Confidence Index for March 2010, as well as the findings from a study on the association between chronic illnesses and digital/Internet use based on data gathered by the Pew Internet & American Life Project.
- Online sales achieve highest ever growth figures. // Cabinet Maker;10/25/2013, Issue 5858, p10
The article reports on the IMRG Capgemini e-Retail Sales Index as of September 2013, which demonstrates the continued growth of consumer confidence in shopping over the internet, with a 20% year on year increase recorded in digital sales for September.
- Rising confidence leads to growth in online shopping. // New Media Age;1/22/2004, p14
Reports on the positive impact of the growth of consumer confidence on Internet shopping. Estimated amount spent by British online shoppers by 2004; Main benefit from shopping online.