POLAND: RISK SUMMARY
- The impact of the winter of 1977 on payroll employment. Dmytrow, Eric // Monthly Labor Review;Aug77, Vol. 100 Issue 8, p43
Reports on the impact of the natural gas shortage and the severe winter of 1977 in the U.S. on employment by industry division and on the average workweek. Effect of the winter crisis on estimated payroll employment and hours for January and February; Effect of the crisis on selected labor...
- SAUDI ARABIA: TALKS ON FINAL GAS AGREEMENT EXTENDED. // Middle East Business Intelligence;5/5/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p4
Reports that the final agreements between Saudi Arabia and major international oil companies selected to develop the country's gas reserves were extended to March 2, 2002. Reason for the extension; Issues in the agreements that must be resolved; Details of the negaotions.
- Data Sources. // Natural Gas Monthly;Jan2003, p77
Focuses on the sources of data from the report published by the Energy Information Administration on natural gas supply in the U.S. Collection of data from survey reports authorized by the U.S. Department of Energy; Identification of the annual report as the Form EIA-176 which is a mandatory...
- MORE THAN JUST HOT AIR. // New African;Mar2003, Issue 416, p54
Focuses on the natural gas reserves in West African countries. Reasons behind the popularity of natural gas in the countries; Reserves of natural gas in Nigeria; Gas project in sub-Saharan Africa in the Bonny Island liquified natural gas plant; Impact of investments of Algeria in the sector on...
- Section 5. Oil and gas resource development. // Monthly Energy Review;May98, p81
Presents information on oil and gas resource development in the United States for the month of April 1998. Total rotary rig count for the month; Total footage drilled in April; Estimated number of exploratory and development gas and oil wells completed.
- U.S. gas reserve base steady at 58 years of current output. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug93, Vol. 220 Issue 8, p1
Reports on the total United States gas resource base according to the Potential Gas Committee (PGC). Steady level at 58 years of current output; Representation of a net increase in U.S. gas resources; Total in conventional reservoir; Exclusion of gas estimate; Background on the PGC.
- A winter's tale White, Brian // American Gas;Sep96, Vol. 78 Issue 8, p24
No abstract available.
- Natural Gas Resource Base Continues to Expand, Report Shows. // American Gas;Jun99, Vol. 81 Issue 5, p10
Explains how the supply of natural gas in the United States can meet the projected demand for the year 2010. Historical basis for future estimates; Technological factor; Information on the Potential Gas Committee.
- Gulf of Mexico gas drilling up sharply. Von Flatern, Rick // Offshore;Sep96, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p28
Reports on the decreasing gas reserves in the US Gulf of Mexico. Preparation for the depletion of producing wells in six years.