- Downton gives MAN TGX a go. Perry, Dominic // Motor Transport;5/29/2008, p10
The article reports that Gloucestershire, England-based operator CM Downton has bought its first MAN, a TGX 26.440 6x2 tractor unit with an XLX cab. The firm operates a fleet of about 160 trucks, mainly Daf, which, along with a number of Volvos and Renaults it also runs, use SCR technology to...
- CM Downton brings in 17 Renautt Premiums for Pets at Home contract. // Commercial Motor;5/5/2011, Vol. 214 Issue 5431, p8
The article reports that CM Downton (Haulage Contractors) Ltd. has purchased 17 Renault Premium tractors for its contract with Pets at Home Ltd. in Great Britain.
- People moves. // Motor Transport;10/8/2012, p6
The article announces several appointments which include Gilles Letard as head of commercial for Suttons Group Ltd. and David Hutchings as the head of business development at CM Downton (Haulage Contractors) Ltd.
- HAULIER OF THE YEAR. // Motor Transport;5/14/2012, p16
The article announces the recipients of the Haulier of the Year in the Motor Transport Awards 2012 by the periodical "MotorTransport" including CM Downton (Haulage Contractors) Ltd., Rase Distribution, and Malcolm Group PLC.
- Downton seeks cider decider. // Commercial Motor;3/3/2011, Vol. 214 Issue 5422, p27
The article offers news briefs related to the transportation industry. CM Downton (Haulage Contractors) Ltd. has submitted an O-licence application for its eight vehicles and 15 trailers. Lloyd Fraser is seeking to position its 20 vehicles and trailers at a facility in Dorset, England. Further...
- CM Downton boosts pre-tax profit to �5m. // Commercial Motor;4/1/2010, Vol. 212 Issue 5375, p11
The article reports on the 5 million British pounds pre-tax profit growth posted by CM Downton in the year to June 30, 2009.
- CM Downton to open �4m DC. // Motor Transport;11/22/2010, p6
The article reports that CM Downtown will be opening a 4 million pound warehouse at Premier Point in Runcorn, England in January 2011.
- CM Downton toasts �25m Magners contract. // Commercial Motor;7/22/2010, Vol. 213 Issue 5391, p12
The article reports that a contract worth 25 million pound to manage the combined cider business of Magners for five years has been won by CM Downton.
- CM Downton opts for ATF status at Gloucester. // Motor Transport;6/13/2011, p8
The article reports on the decision of CM Downton (Haulage Contractors) Ltd. to turn into an Authorised Testing Facility (ATF) at its headquarters in Gloucestershire, England.