Living with offshoring: The impact of offshoring on the evolution of organizational configurations
- New Product Launch Strategy for Network Effects Products. Yikuan Lee; O'Connor, Gina Colarelli // Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science;Summer2003, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p241
In recent years, there has been a growing interest in the link between launch strategy decisions and new product performance. Much of that research focuses on investigating successful launch strategies for innovative, high-technology products. With the rapid growth of information technology as...
- FATORES PROMOTORES E INIBIDORES AO USO DE SISTEMAS DE INFORMAÃ‡ÃƒO EM Ã“RGÃƒOS PÃšBLICOS. Nascimento, Ademir Macedo; Melo Silva Luft, Maria Conceição // Revista Brasileira de AdministraÃ§Ã£o CientÃfica;ago2012, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p71
This study aimed to examine the promoters and inhibitors factors for the use of information systems in two state departments of Sergipe Government. Initially the promoters and inhibitors factors for use of information systems were summarized and subsequently the role of information systems in...
- Tiscali adds professional-level video production tool to portal. // New Media Age;1/19/2006, p10
This article reports on the decision of Tiscali to add the Clip Load Edit Share (Clesh) professional television production editing technology to its portal, as of January 2006. It discusses the deal reached by Tiscali with video content provider Simply Stream TV and video streaming and editing...
- Tiscali tests out bundled offer in telecoms assault. // Marketing (00253650);6/13/2002, p4
Reports the development of a bundled internet access and a fixed-line telephone product by internet service provider Tiscali in Great Britain.
- THE DUALITY OF TECHNOLOGY: RETHINKING THE CONCEPT OF TECHNOLOGY IN ORGANIZATIONS. Orlikowski, Wanda J. // Organization Science;Aug92, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p398
This paper develops a new theoretical model with which to examine the interaction between technology and organizations. Early research studies assumed technology to be an objective, external force that would have deterministic impacts on organizational properties such as structure. Later...
- Personal Information Systems for Strategic Scanning in Turbulent Environments: Can the CEO Go On-Line? El Sawy, Omar A. // MIS Quarterly;Mar85, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p53
As the business environment becomes more complex and dynamic, it becomes increasingly vital for top executives to scan the information environment to identity strategic threats and opportunities. This article seeks to understand the strategic scanning behaviors of top executives in order to...
- Tiscali slams BT for ignoring its broadband users. McAuliffe, Wendy // New Media Age;11/27/2003, p1
Reports on telecommunication company Tiscali's criticism of BT for excluding some of its customers from national broadband targets in Great Britain. Reason of Tiscali for insisting that broadband connections be accounted for separately; Statement issued by BT.
- READ ALL ABOUT I.T. Bradley, Kevin // Harpers Wine & Spirit;Mar2014, Issue 115, p37
The article discusses the importance of information technology (IT) tools available to facilitate better decision making and strategic planning in the success of a business and mentions that the tools helps in continuous improvement with a visually simplified and interactive approach.
- BT Proposes to Acquire CS' IT Division for EUR 60Mn. // GlobalSourcingNOW;8/6/2007, p6
The article focuses on the binding offer proposed by BT to CS Communication & SystÃ¨mes, a French information technology (IT) systems and network service provider, under which it will acquire the Mission Critical Infrastructures division of CS in an all cash deal. The transaction is subject to...