Walking with Rose
- Happy Trails. Ritchey, Sherry // Keystone Outdoors;Winter2003, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p48
Presents an article describing the experience of walking outdoors during winter. Observations on the outdoor environment during winter.
- Walking My Dog. Pinkwater, Daniel // Wilderness;Dec2006/2007, p47
The article presents the author's accounts of the treks he made with his two sled dogs, a Malamute puppy named Juno and an Inuit sled dog from Baffin Island named Lulu, in Montana. He thinks that Juno was very friendly with the hikers they met during their treks, but could scare anyone that came...
- Take a Winter Walk. Schuessler, Raymond // Conservationist;Jan/Feb86, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p40
Discusses the health benefits of walking during winter time. Consideration for winter chill and moist paths due to snow; Preparation for walking in winter time during the last days of fall; Observation on the reaction of animal behavior during winter and ice formations in the surroundings.
- World wide wag. Moran, Peggy // Dog World;Jun97, Vol. 82 Issue 6, p12
Presents tips on how to walk a dog. Getting the dog to stop dragging people; Choking of the dogs; Products designed to stop a dog from pulling.
- On the town. Brosseau, Jim // Town & Country;Feb98, Vol. 152 Issue 5213, p34
Reveals that the number of white terriers being walked in the wee hours in Manhattan, New York is on the rise.
- Easy riding with rover. Lee, Kate // Health (Time Inc. Health);Apr97, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p46
Introduces the Springer, a gadget that helps a cyclist and her dog get along safely run beside. Price; How to order.
- L.A. Unleashed. Shaw, Jessica // Entertainment Weekly;10/02/98, Issue 452, p24
Outlines some places where movie actors and actresses go for dog walks in Los Angeles, California. Beach Canyon; Runyon Canyon; Laurel Canyon Park.
- Miahty Texas Dog Walk. // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);3/20/2013, Vol. 110 Issue 51, p3C
The article focuses on the 15th annual "Mighty Texas Dog Walk" to be held on March 23, 2013 in Texas.
- Take your best friend for a walk in the park. // Farm & Dairy;5/15/2014, Vol. 100 Issue 34, pB20
The article offers information on the dog walk event hosted by the Tuscarawas Valley Kennel Club at Fort Laurens Park in Bolivar, Ohio on May 31, 2014.