Seeing the forest and the trees
- Fish & wildlife. Dukelow, Ward; Sauer, Peggy R.; Stegemann, Eileen // New York State Conservationist;Aug95, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p4
Looks back at the past of the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation. First establishment of the Fisheries, Game and Forest Commission on April 25, 1995; Evolution of the commission to the Conservation Department; Pittman-Robertson Act; Focus on fish and wildlife management...
- Reviews: Wallcharts. Westhead, Kathy // Journal of Biological Education (Society of Biology);Summer98, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p156
Reviews the educational materials `Classifying Animals' and `Classifying Plants,' from Pictorial Charts Educational Trust.
- SCIENCE. Cook, Sybilla // School Library Journal;Oct81, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p122
Reviews educational materials on science. 'Energy from the Sun,' produced by the National Geographic Society; 'Life in a Pond,' produced by the National Geographic Society.
- Electronic education media sales are projected to hit $1.15 billion in 1999, according to Simba... // Electronic Education Report;11/24/99, Vol. 6 Issue 22, p1
Reports on the increased sales of electronic teaching devices in 1999 according to the study findings of Simba Information.
- Caregivers. Turpie, Irene D. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;07/28/98, Vol. 159 Issue 2, p175
Reviews the video and guidebook set, `Caregivers,' directed and made by Dan Curtis.
- YTD College Sales Increase 7.2% Through May. // Educational Marketer;7/21/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 15, p6
The article reports on the increases in sales of college instructional materials by 7.2 percent in the U.S. through May 2011.
- AAP: College Market Sees March Decline, But K-12 Has Strong Month. // Educational Marketer;05/15/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 15, p4
Reports on the sales status of college textbooks and instructional materials to elementary schools in the United States in March 2000.
- Scholastic Tests Services To Teachers Via Handheld Devices. // Educational Marketer;11/13/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 32, p6
Reports the launching of Scholastic Wireless Education in Motion, a handheld device for teachers, in November 2000.
- K-12 Textbook Sales Climb For December, Jump 13.4% For The Year. // Educational Marketer;02/12/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p6
Reports on the growth of sales of elementary and high school textbooks and instructional materials for 2000 as compared to 1999 sales, according to figures compiled by the Association of American Publishers.