- Inside MSNBC. CLAIR, JEFFREY ST. // CounterPunch;Mar2014, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p27
The article offers information on MSNBC.
- Two cablers track Palin's Alaska tour. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter Weekend Edition;3/19/2010, Vol. 413 Issue 43, p2
The article reports that cable television networks Arts & Entertainment Network and Discovery Communications Inc. have shown interest in broadcasting a reality show "Sarah Palin's Alaska" that would be hosted by the ex-governor of Alaska, Sarah Palin.
- Draft picks. Garner, Tricia // Sporting News;4/23/2007, Vol. 231 Issue 17, p7
The article offers a review of NFL Network package on Comcast On Demand cable.
- NFL Tackles Cable. Grossman, Ben // Broadcasting & Cable;7/31/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 30, p3
This article reports on the marketing campaign by NFL Network which aims to parlay its new package of National Football League (NFL) regular-season games into improved carriage in the U.S., as part of its offensive against cable operators. The network will spend millions for the campaign. NFL...
- A Channel for All Sports Seasons. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;2/7/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p26
Presents updates on the U.S. sports cable television network NFL Network as of February 7, 2005. List of the companies which NFL Network has distribution deals with; Information on its video-on-demand service during the regular season; Company plans for 2006.
- Dropped Ball? Time Warner May Drop NFL Net in New Markets. // CableFAX Daily;7/31/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 146, p1
Reports that NFL Network could lose subscribers if Time Warner Cable opt to drop it in the Adelphia and Comcast markets it acquires when the Adelphia transaction closes. Comments of Adam Shaw, NFL Net senior vice president of distribution on the possibility that Time Warner may drop the network;...
- Serving Fans, Filling Niches. CONSOLI, JOHN // Multichannel News;8/22/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 32, p21
The article offers information on significance of several single-sport cable networks in sports advertising and advertisers. It says that Fox Soccer has undergone major launch on August 13, 2011. It states that NFL Network has a new broadcast team starting November 11, 2011 with sport announcer...
- MSNBC dickering with Donaldson for revamp. Offman, Craig // Daily Variety;1/29/2003, Vol. 278 Issue 20, p34
Speculates the plan of MSCNBC to overhaul its primetime schedule. Denial of the company on the issue; Venture with ABC News veteran Sam Donaldson.
- On the Circuit. // CableFAX Daily;2/24/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 37, p3
Presents news briefs on the U.S. cable television industry as of February 2006. Cable companies which held the soccer clinic hosted by soccer player Mia Hamm in South Florida; Amount raised by cable firm Cable Positive during a fundraiser it held; Executive chosen as keynote speaker at the...