USA, A&E Nets Slate New Shows
- USA'S UNSCRIPTED DEBUT: THE MOMENT. ROSE, LACEY // Hollywood Reporter;2/3/2012, Vol. 418 Issue 4, p20
The article reports that the USA Network has ordered nine episodes of television program "The Moment."
- USA Net Embarks on Enhanced Film Strategy. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;04/30/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p16
Reports on the programming strategy of USA Network Inc. Emphasis on original and acquired films; Launching of three themed primetime movie nights.
- Exex go shopping with USA titles. Richmond, Ray // Variety;05/11/98, Vol. 371 Issue 1, p165
Announces the restructuring of USA Networks' affiliate relations staff. Promotion of staff; Businesses to be handled; Comment from Executive Vice-president Doug Holloway.
- USA beats forecast as revs jump 26%. Goldsmith, Jill // Daily Variety;04/28/2000, Vol. 267 Issue 40, p5
Reports on the financial performance of television broadcasting company USA Networks Inc. for the first quarter of 2000. Revenues and cash flow; Contributions from company investments in electronic commerce, film and online services; Revenues from filmed entertainment.
- Art takes a hit. Frutkin, A. J. // MediaWeek;4/4/2005, Vol. 15 Issue 14, pSR56
Focuses on the implication of the changes made to the television programming of U.S.-based Arts & Entertainment Network which led to its success. Improvement in the program ratings of the network; Strategy adopted by the company for its turnaround efforts; Plans of the network for 2007.
- A&E PROMOTES SILBERMAN. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;36/2007, Vol. 294 Issue 47, p10
The article announces the promotion of Dan Silberman to vice-president of publicity at Arts and Entertainment Network (A&E). He was senior director of publicity and has focused on original series since joining the network in May 2006. He will run the public relations operation for corporate,...
- A&E Rewrites Script. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;1/15/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p22
The article reports on the decision of Arts & Entertainment (A&E) Network to launch six scripted television drama (TV) series in the U.S. It states that the company has acquired the drama series "The Sopranos" which was first broadcasted on January 10, 2007. The other drama series include "Dry...
- 'Cleaner' refill for A&E. Flaherty, Mike // Daily Variety;10/28/2008, Vol. 301 Issue 17, p3
The article reports on A&E's second-season renewal for its recovery drama "The Cleaner." The television program stars Benjamin Bratt as an "extreme interventionist" who tracks down and helps struggling addicts. "The Cleaner," is produced by CBS Paramount, and was inspired by the success of the...
- An Offer A&E Couldn't Refuse. Lafayette, Jon // Television Week;2/7/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p7
Presents information on the acquisition by Arts & Entertainment Network (A&E) of the television program "The Sopranos," in 2005. Decision made by A&E not to renew its rights to the television show "Law & Order"; Television programs that A∓E will air in 2005; Expectation on the outcome of the...