'NFL Sunday Ticket' Fees on Hold While Lockout Continues
- How will NFL's labor dispute play out? No one knows. Benner, Bill // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/18/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 33, p39
The article reports that the National Football League (NFL) Players Association is able to decertify as a union regarding the dispute of antitrust rather than labor, in which the players would file an antitrust lawsuit to Federal Judge David Doty.
- NFL Fans to Fume. Crupi, Anthony // Brandweek;2/14/2011, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p9
The article reports on the labor dispute between owners and players of the National Football League (NFL).
- Team owners, players: Don't pass the buck. // njbiz;12/13/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 49, p16
The author comments on the ongoing labor dispute at the National Football League (NFL).
- Most readers blame the players for NFL labor fight. // njbiz;12/27/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 50, p11
The article reports on the results of a survey which ask readers about their opinion on the ongoing labor dispute at the National Football League (NFL).
- NFL Stars Join DirecTV 'Sunday' Blitz. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;7/29/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 30, p23
Reports the advertising campaign of DirecTV Inc. on the annual "National Football League (NFL) Sunday Ticket' in the U.S. Feature of the four NFL stars on the promotion; Theme of the television spots; Package deal of the DirecTV on customer subscribers on the top-tier product.
- NFL Sunday Ticket Comes to PS3, Tablets. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;8/22/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 34, p8
The article reports on the availability of the National Football League (NFL) Sunday Ticket service of DirecTV to non-subscribers on the PlayStation 3, Android-powered devices as well as tablet devices in the U.S. in the 2011 season.
- I made it without the NFL Ticket, go Pac-12. HATFIELD, DAVID // Inside Tucson Business;12/28/2012, Vol. 22 Issue 30, p20
The article offers the author's insights regarding the customer service being offered by DirectTV Inc. particularly the subscription fee for the sports programs such as the National Football League (NFL) regular season and Pac 12.
- NFL Stars Score for DirecTV. Chang, Anita; Dill, Mallorre // Adweek Midwest Edition;7/30/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 31, p28
Reports on the advertising efforts of DirecTV for the National Football League games. Features of the advertisement.
- DirecTV brings NFL to PS3. WEISMAN, JON // Daily Variety;8/18/2011, Vol. 312 Issue 29, p2
The article reports that DirecTV Inc. will provide National Football League (NFL) Sunday Ticket to those PlayStation 3 users even if they are not subscribed to satellite service.