- Alcatel-Lucent Gets Commitments for â‚¬1.615 of Loans. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;12/17/2012, p46
The article reports on loan commitments obtained by French telephone equipment manufacturer Alcatel-Lucent.
- Alcatel-Lucent to build Tasman Global Access undersea cable system linking New Zealand and Australia. // Fiber Optics & Communications;Dec2014, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p18
The article reports that technology company Alcatel-Lucent SA will build the Tasman Global Access undersea cable system that will link New Zealand and Australia
- Alcatel-Lucent Taps Verwaayen as CEO. Medford, Cassimir // Red Herring;9/2/2008, p1
The article announces the appointment of Ben Verwaayen as chief executive officer of Alcatel-Lucent.
- Vivacom deploying Alcatel-Lucent GPON FTTH gear in Bulgaria. // Fiber Optics & Communications;Sep2012, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p15
The article reports that Bulgarian service provider Vivacom has started the launching of a GPON fiber to the home (FTTH) network using equipment from Alcatel- Lucent, which is expected to reach one million households .
- Alcatel-Lucent expands CloudBand solution to support additional platforms and networking vendors. // ATM/ Gigabit;Nov2012, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p7
The article offers information on the CloudBand carrier cloud management solution from Alcatel-Lucent SA.
- Alcatel-Lucent selected by Telmex as a key supplier to build Latin America's largest and fastest broadband access network. // Fiber Optics & Communications;Feb2012, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p11
The article announces the contract of French telecommunications equipment company Alcatel-Lucent as key supplier of telecommunications company Telmex for the rollout of superfast broadband access network in Mexico in 2012.
- Alcatel-Lucent touts GPON win with China Unicom. // FttX;Nov2011, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p7
The article reports that the firm Alcatel-Lucent SA will supply gigabit passive optical network (GPON) equipment to 29 provinces in China for high-speed Internet access and multimedia services.
- GO Selects Alcatel-Lucent's Smart Plan. // Voice & Data;Nov2013, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p70
The article reports on the selection of Alcatel-Lucent's smart plan to help customers discover, purchase, and manage broadband services by telecommunications provider GO.
- Alcatel-Lucent to Cut 10,000 Jobs By 2015. // Voice & Data;Nov2013, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p73
The article reports on the plan of telecom equipment maker company Alcatel-Lucent to reduce 10,000 of its workforce as it attempts to cut costs by one billion euros or more than 15% of fixed costs by the end of 2015.