NBC Helps TNT Dunk USA in May
- USA's hot streak continues. Crupi, Anthony // Hollywood Reporter;7/15/2009, Vol. 410 Issue 32, p12
The article reports on the most-watched television program on cable in the U.S. "The Closer" of Turner Network Television LLC (TNT) is the most-watched program averaging 6.1 million viewers in its Monday slot. TNT returns to second place with 2.3 million primetime viewers and 1.1 million adults...
- Looking for a Summer Rebound. UMSTEAD, R. THOMAS // Multichannel News;6/3/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 22, p8
The article focuses on the cable networks' plans to lift ratings for summer 2013, by airing new and old television series. It states that the cable networks will expand their launches with new television series including USA Network's "Graceland" and "Summer Camp," and ABC Family Worldwide...
- USA Racks Up 20th Quarterly Win in a Row. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;6/27/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 26, p29
The article reports that the 20th consecutive primetime quarterly ratings win among entertainment-based networks will be secured by USA Network, despite a full-court press by Turner Network Television (TNT) LLC. It says that the primetime performance of USA was slightly better than TNT averaging...
- CABLE RATINGS HIT A HIGH NOTE. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;9/7/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 33, p2
The article reports on high cable ratings from June 1 to August 30, 2009 as shown in a Turner Research analysis of Nielsen Media Research data. It cites that USA Network gathered 3.6 million primetime viewers during the summer while basic-cable networks gathered 65 household shares. USA Network...
- Tops with kids. Schlosser, Joe; Grego, Melissa // Broadcasting & Cable;01/24/2000, Vol. 130 Issue 4, p116
Reports on the United States-based television network Kids WB's ratings performance on January 13, 2000.
- WB tops UPN season to date. Stroud, Michael // Broadcasting & Cable;02/23/98, Vol. 128 Issue 8, p41
Presents information on the performance of Warner Brothers Network (WB) television programs. Information on the success of `Dawson's Creek,' and `Buffy the Vampire Slayer'; Details on the television ratings of WB; Comparison of WB's performance with that of United Paramount Network;...
- The WB evens its score with UPN. Bierbaum, Tom // Variety;01/19/98, Vol. 369 Issue 10, p66
Compares the primetime television ratings of Warner Brothers Network and United Paramount Network.
- Saturday A.M. on the WB=100% better. // MediaWeek;10/13/97, Vol. 7 Issue 38, p3
Reports that WB Network's Saturday morning Kids WB lineup of television programs posted a 100 percent share year-to-year time period improvement, according to Nielsen Television Index data.
- If You Can Make It There. Romano, Allison // Broadcasting & Cable;6/6/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 23, p15
Reports on performance of the television industry in New York City, New York as of June 2005. Role of the TV program "The Oprah Winfrey Show," in the performance of TV station WABC; Television networks competing for the morning news ratings; Strategy of television stations in increasing their...