MCN Buzz Meter
- MCN Buzz Meter. // Multichannel News;5/2/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 18, p26
A chart is presented that lists television (TV) shows ranked by volume of activity in cable and broadcast on April 20-26, 2011 including "Doctor Who" on BBC America, "America's Best Dance Crew" on MTV, and "Glee" on Fox.
- MCN Buzz Meter. // Multichannel News;6/6/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 23, p30
Several charts are presented that list the cable top 10 television programs and the broadcast top 10 television shows for May 25-31, 2011 including "America's Best Dance Crew," "Piers Morgan Tonight" and "Glee."
- Popular TV shows in 1996-1997. // World Almanac for Kids;1998, p138
Presents two charts of television programs popular with children and teenagers in 1996 and 1997. Shows popular with children ages 6-11; Shows popular with children ages 12-17; Based on data from Nielsen Media Research; Shows including `Sabrina the Teenage Witch,' `Clueless,' `Step by Step,'...
- People's choice: Top cable shows. // Broadcasting & Cable;5/15/95, Vol. 125 Issue 20, p36
Presents a chart of the top 15 basic cable television programs for the week of May 1-7, 1995 in the United States. Source.
- MCN BUZZ METER. // Multichannel News;3/5/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p30
Several charts are presented which list the social television programs in cable television and broadcast including "South Park," "The Simpsons," and "Family Guy."
- MCN Buzz Meter. // Multichannel News;6/27/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 26, p30
Several charts are presented which provide data on the volume of digital and social media activity, as well as the sentiment for various television programs from June 15-21, 2011 which include "Pretty Little Liars," at ABC Family, "South Park," at Comedy Central, and "Glee," at Fox.
- People's choice: Top cable shows. // Broadcasting & Cable;5/8/95, Vol. 125 Issue 19, p51
Ranks the top 15 cable television programs for the week of April 24 to 30, 1995. Top five pay cable programs.
- People's Choice: Top cable shows. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/23/95, Vol. 125 Issue 43, p62
Presents a list of the top cable television programs in the United States as of October 23, 1995. Titles of programs; Network's names; Time; Rating performance.
- THE IMS TOP 40 MOST-AIRED LONG-FORM DRTV TITLES. // Response;Feb2014, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p18
A chart is presented that ranks the most-aired long-form direct response television (DRTV) titles including Larry King Special Report, The Nutrition Extraction Secret, and Made in America.