Whither EBIF in an IP World?
- REFORMAT YOUR "Hard drive". Sinclair, Ken // Engineered Systems;Sep2002, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p26
Focuses on 'A Guide to Web-Based Facilities Operation' reformatting process from Engineered Systems. Details on online method of learning; Aims to provide aid in reformatting process by AutomatedBuildings.com; Emphasis on control theory and terminology applied to commercial hvac equipment.
- DVD formats: what you need to know. McKinnon, Ashley // Australian Personal Computer;Jan2003, Issue 289, p62
Examines the difference between the competing technologies involved in formatting of digital video discs (DVD). Classification of DVD recordable technology; Origin of the DVD technology.
- Excel in your lunch hour... // Management Accounting: Magazine for Chartered Management Account;Dec97, Vol. 75 Issue 11, p14
Looks at a number formatting technique for simplifying presentation of the management reports. How to present numbers in thousands, hundreds of thousands and millions to avoid clustering pages with figures in units; Why numbers formatted this way can sometimes cause rounding problems in other...
- Author's Addendum. // Key Words;Jan-Mar2010, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p26
The article offers the author's insights on the application of necessary styles in preparing an index format with IndexDeconstructor, an alternative method that supports in distinguishing main and subentries to preserve formatting.
- File Formats. Branzburg, Jeffrey // Technology & Learning;Aug2002, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p35
Provides tips in creating a file format from computers. Use of the Save As or Export function; Relevance of a file converter; Functions for the most common viewer Adobe Acrobat reader.
- Excel tips and tricks. Lont, David // Chartered Accountants Journal;Sep2006, Vol. 85 Issue 8, p78
The article offers several tips on how to format and print balance worksheets in computers.
- Creating legible graphics files from text. // Communication World;Jun/Jul99, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p46
Suggests ways to create legible graphics files from text. Formatting the text in a word processor; Screen capture; Elimination of the peripheral elements; Background color.
- Conditional formatting in Google Docs. Bradley, Helen // Australian PC User;Aug2011, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p84
The article offers information on the use of the conditional formatting tool in application software, Excel, to format worksheet according to the value of data.
- Date issue: the history. Kemp, Alasdair // Computer Bulletin;Sep1998, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to letters regarding computer date-digit formatting in the May 1998 issue.