Comcast Sets a Template
- NEW PEACOCK POLISH. Goldsmith, Jill // Daily Variety;11/30/2012, Vol. 317 Issue 43, p6
The article reports on NBCUniversal Media LLC's financial refinement with Comcast Corp.
- Comcast, NBCUniversal Form External Diversity Advisory Council. // India -- West;4/1/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 19, pC4
The article reports on the plans of Comcast Corp. and NBCUniversal LLC to create a Joint External Diversity Advisory Council to advise senior executive teams at Comcast and NBCUniversal on diversity issues in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- The Peacock's other windfall. Littleton, Cynthia // Daily Variety;1/8/2013, Vol. 318 Issue 2, p2
The article reports that National Broadcasting Co. Inc. (NBC)revealed more than half a dozen of carriage deals with cable operators that have affected the business condition of NBCUniversal Media LLC.
- IVillage to NBC News unit. Marechal, A.J. // Daily Variety;11/15/2012, Vol. 317 Issue 34, p8
The article reports that the iVillage property has shifted by the NBCUniversal Media LLC to the National Broadcasting Co. Inc. NBC News Division Digital portfolio with the aim to unite its online news properties.
- Comcast to double veteran hiring. Ryan, Jim T. // Central Penn Business Journal;3/15/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p2
The article reports on the announcement made by Comcast Corp., the media and technology giant which owns NBCUniversal in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, that they will double the number of veterans they employ before 2015.
- Comcast to bat for NBC Bay Area. Lowry, Tom // Daily Variety;4/21/2011, Vol. 311 Issue 14, p4
The article focuses on the joint venture of NBC Universal LLC (NBCU) with Comcast Corp. sports network show for NBC's O&O station KNTV Channel 11 starting June 2011 every Wednesday in San Francisco, California.
- Comcast all in on NBCUniversal. // CED;Mar/Apr2013, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p6
The article informs that Comcast Corp., provider of communication products and services, has decided to buy 49 percent stake of General Electric Co. in NBCUniversal Media LLC, media and entertainment company, for 16.7 billion U.S. dollars.
- Comcast and NBCU Place TV-App Bets. // Multichannel News;10/1/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 38, p5
The article offers information on the application launched by Zeebox, which would be promoted by its partners, NBC Universal LLC and Comcast Corp. with television advertisements.
- Comcast rejects merger report. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;12/22/2015, pA02
The article reports on the statement from a representative of American mass media and communications company Comcast Corp. denying reports that its NBCUniversal unit was in talks to buy British broadcasting company ITV PLC.