ESPN's Upfront Show Goes Beyond NFL
- Matthews, Clay III. C. C. // Current Biography;Oct2011, Vol. 72 Issue 10, p48
A biography of William Clay Matthews III, an American football linebacker for the Green Bay Packers of the National Football League (NFL). is presented. He was born on May 14, 1986 in Northridge, California and fourth of the five children of William Clay Matthews Jr. and Leslie Matthews....
- NFL'S TOP 100: OUT WITH THE OLD. Brown, Clifton; Dillon, Dennis; Iyer, Vinnie // Sporting News;9/26/2011, Vol. 235 Issue 22, p16
The article looks at several National Football League (NFL) players, focusing on younger players who are expected to perform well. Players discussed include Clay Matthews of the Green Bay Packers, Calvin Johnson of the Detroit Lions, and Ray Rice of the Baltimore Ravens. Ndamukong Suh of the...
- THE PREDATOR. FITZGERALD, ROB // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Oct2011, Vol. 72 Issue 10, p94
The article reports on National Football League (NFL) player Clay Matthews, who because of his relentless work ethic and genetics has been named NFL's best linebacker. Matthews says, he knew he wanted to play at University of Southern California (USC), which is a home to future NFL players and...
- NFC SOUTH. // Sporting News;4/13/2009, Vol. 233 Issue 9/10, p31
The article focuses on football players that the Atlanta Falcons football team should consider recruiting during the National Football League draft. It informs that the team may consider University of South Carolina's Clay Matthews for the position of outside linebacker. It suggests the team can...
- CLAY-MOTION. Dillon, Dennis; Silverstein, Tom // Sporting News;12/6/2010, Vol. 234 Issue 27, p20
The article discusses linebacker Clay Matthews of the National Football League's (NFL's) Green Bay Packers. He is known for a relentless style of play that knows no respite. With the 2010 season more than half over he leads the NFL in sacks and is a strong candidate to win the defensive Most...
- AFC SOUTH. // Sporting News;4/13/2009, Vol. 233 Issue 9/10, p27
The article focuses on college football players that the Houston Texans football team may consider recruiting in the National Football League draft. It reflects that the team requires more aggressive defense and could use a linebacker such as University of South Carolina's Clay Matthews. It...
- DEFENSIVE PLAYER of the year. // Sporting News;1/17/2011, Vol. 235 Issue 1, p20
The article discusses Clay Matthews of the National Football League's Green Bay Packers, winner of the publication's "Defensive Player of the Year" award.
- CLAY MATTHEWS. Caputo, Matt // Muscle & Fitness;May2014, Vol. 75 Issue 5, p42
The article discusses how pro bowler Clay Matthews keeps himself physically fit. physical he
- GREEN BAY GRINDER. MATTHEWS, CLAY // Men's Fitness;Oct2011, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p14
The article presents information on football player Clay Matthews.