BLACKBURN: PRIVACY SELF-REGS A MUST
- TENNESSEE. Allen, Jared // Hill;6/12/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 69, p15
The article reports that the Citizen for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) filed a complaint with the U.S. Federal Election Commission (FEC) against the campaign of Representative Marsha Blackburn regarding the Tennessee Republican's self-admitted FEC reporting errors.
- Blackburn Honored by Luce Policy Institute. // Human Events;6/25/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 22, p22
The article announces that Republican Representative Marsha Blackburn of Tennessee has received the 2007 Conservative Leadership Award from the Clare Boothe Luce Policy Institute.
- Secure It Act introduced in the House. Sasso, Brendan // Hill;3/28/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 40, p12
The article reports on the introduction of the cybersecurity bill in the U.S. backed by Republicans known as Secure It Act by Representatives Mary Bono Mack and Marsha Blackburn.
- RER. MARSHA BLACKBURN SAYS NET NEUTRALITY IS 'FAIRNESS DOCTRINE FOR THE INTERNET'. // Hill;10/21/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 122, p24
The article reports on the speech by Tennessee congresswoman Marsha Blackburn on net neutrality at an event sponsored by the Safe Internet Alliance.
- Blackburn: Google, Netflix 'free riding' by lobbying FCC without paying fees. Tummarello, Kate // Hill;5/21/2014, Vol. 21 Issue 60, p12
The article talks about Republican Representative Marsha Blackburn from Tennessee and her statement that Internet companies like Netflix and Google do not pay the regulatory fees charged by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
- HILLSPOTTING. // Hill;10/25/2007, Vol. 14 Issue 125, p29
Several photographs are presented depicting the daily life activities of Representative Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.) in the U.S.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Sellers, Jack; Sellers, Melinda // Tennessee Tribune;1/10/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p4A
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the dueling bills offered by Tennessee House Republicans Marsha Blackburn and Diane Black to defund planned parenthood.
- Devil in the details: Blackburn's teary defense turned to 'no' vote on budget. Hooper, Molly K. // Hill;4/20/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 54, p3
The article reports on the teary-eyed speech of Representative Marsha Blackburn who supports the stand of Speaker John Boehner to oppose the proposed fiscal budget in the U.S. for 2012.
- Hope for a National Good Samaritan Law? CLARK, THEODORE J. // AAOS Now;Jan2014, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p35
The article focuses on the need for the healthcare providers to support the House Resolution (HR) 1733 or the Good Samaritan Health Professionals introduced by U.S. Representative Marsha Blackburn which will make the deployment of healthcare services across the state lines easier.