- BY THE NUMBERS. // Crain's New York Business;4/28/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 17, p3
The article presents statistics on the number of telephone calls done in different years and top 10 reasons for calling at 311.
- THINK BEFORE YOU PLAN. Hogan, Mike // Entrepreneur;Sep2002, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p44
Focuses on the changes in cellular phone plans in the U.S. Avoidance of domestic and international call surcharges; Range of coverage areas; Importance of reviewing call patterns.
- IT IS SO-O PHONEY! Babulkar, Savitri // Woman's Era;Feb2013, Vol. 40 Issue 941, p34
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of operating a mobile.
- No call for mobile thieves. Gliddon, Joshua // Bulletin with Newsweek;6/11/2002, Vol. 120 Issue 6328, p57
Reports the prevention of telephone calls by thieves from stolen mobile telephones in Australia.
- Night and day on camera. // Management Services;Oct2001, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p22
Reports on developments regarding the prices of mobile phone calls in Europe, as of May 2000.
- Product focus -- The Nigerian telecommunications market. // Market: Africa/Mid-East;Dec2005, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p2
The article focuses on the forecasted growth of the telecommunications market in Nigeria between 2005 and 2009 to 2010 according to a study conducted by Intelecon, a research firm specializing in telecommunications. When telephone service improves in Nigeria, the number of calls per person will...
- Telstra also breaks records at Olympics. // RCR Wireless News;9/25/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 39, p88
Reports the level of mobile phone usage by Telstra Corp. Ltd. subscribers at the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games in New South Wales. Number of mobile calls connected during the opening ceremony of the games; Traffic minutes caused by the calls connected in the Sydney Olympic Park stadium; Details of...
- Product focus - Cell phones sweep Africa. // Market: Africa/Mid-East;Dec2004, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p2
Presents information on the state of cellular phones in Africa as of December 2004. History of the cellular phone; Source of calls in Liberia; Number of mobile telephone lines in Nigeria.
- Study says half of calls are made from cars. // RCR Wireless News;10/8/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 41, p14
Provides information on a study conducted by Gartner Inc. which showed that half of cellular phone calls are placed from a car while the user is driving. Percentage of respondents who were concerned about drivers holding cellular phones; Several locations from which to place a cell phone call.