- MEDIA/MARKETING. // Indianapolis Business Journal;4/29/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p6
The article announces that Channel 8 of Wish-TV and Channel 13 of WTHR-TV have won the Edward R. Murrow Awards.
- Cablers king at kudos table. // Daily Variety;1/16/2012, Vol. 314 Issue 11, p1
The article reports on the dominance of the cable channels at the 69th annual Golden Globe Awards in the U.S. for the television (TV) category including American Broadcasting Co.'s (ABC) "Modern Family," Showtime Networks Inc.'s "Homeland" and its star Claire Danes for the best actress in a drama.
- Award shows: Confusion, delusion, exclusion. Clingman, James // Michigan Citizen;7/13/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 36, pA10
The author comments on the confusion, delusion, and exclusion in the Black Entertainment Television (BET) network awards show and advice hip hop artists to offer words of wisdom and leave economic legacy from their work instead of being arrogant and ignorant.
- YuppTV selected as a Red Herring Top 100 North America winner. // News India Times;7/1/2015, Vol. 46 Issue 27, p25
The article announces that the over-the-top (OTT) content provider of television programs YuppTV has received the Red Herring Top 100 North America Award.
- Zee Americas Wins 2 NAMIC Awards. // India -- West;10/7/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 46, pC11
The article announces that Zee Americas television network has received Excellence in Multicultural Marketing Award from National Association for Multi-ethnicity in Communications.
- Broadcast TV. Crupi, Anthony // Adweek;12/5/2011, Vol. 52 Issue 43, p31
The article focuses on the television networks Fox Broadcasting, NBC Television Network and ABC Television Network, which are presented respectively with the publication's Hot List awards for achievements in reality television programs, television broadcasting of sports and television comedies.
- OLD- AND NEW-SCHOOLERS WIN AT CREATIVE ARTS EMMYS. D. H. // Broadcasting & Cable;9/1/2014, Vol. 144 Issue 32, p21
The article announces that during the 2014 Creative Arts Emmy Awards, HBO won in 15 categories.
- Viacom18 picked as the 'Dream Place to Work'. // Adgully;8/27/2015, p1
The article announces that television network Viacom18 has received the Dream Companies To Work For award.
- GMA is lone Philippine Network awardee at 2015 NAMIC Excellence in Multicultural Marketing Awards. // Filipino Reporter;10/9/2015, Vol. 43 Issue 45, p35
The article reports that GMA Network, through its global branch GMA International, was the only Philippine television network recognized at the 2015 NAMIC Excellence in Multicultural Awards (EMMA) of the National Association for Multi-Ethnicity in Communications (NAMIC).