- Roving Eye. // Television Week;9/18/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 35, p36
Several photographs of notable people in the television industry who attended various events in the U.S. are presented, including Bob Wright of NBC, Ben Price of Discovery Networks and celebrities Eva Tamargo and Silvana Arias.
- ROVING Eye @ THE UPFRONTS. // Television Week;5/28/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 22, p14
Several photographs of people who attended various special events in the U.S. television broadcasting industry, are presented.
- Out & about. // Electronic Media;6/10/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 23, p19
Presents photoessays on the events and activities of the television broadcasting industry in the U.S.
- FREEZE FRAME. // Multichannel News;12/24/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 52, p12
Presents a photo essay for the television broadcasting industry in the United States. Producers of the For the Troops: An MTV/USO Special; Participants of the Virginia Cable Telecommunications Association convention; Officers of the Cable & Telecommunications Association.
- FREEZE FRAME. // Multichannel News;4/8/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 14, p32
Presents pictures depicting the people in the cable television industry in the U.S.
- Schmooze. // Broadcasting & Cable;7/25/2011, Vol. 141 Issue 29, p8
Several photographs are presented depicting the turnover of the ESPY Celebrity Golf Classic's proceed to the V Foundation for Cancer Research, Drop Dead Diva producer Josh Berman, and the speakers in the Sports Entertainment Summit in Los Angeles, California.
- FREEZE FRAME. // Multichannel News;9/16/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 37, p34
Presents several photographs depicting events related to the television industry in the U.S. Appearance of singer Chely Wright in the launching of the Country Music Television; Participation of actor Adam West during the screening of the theatrical film 'Batman'; Role of Representative Cliff...
- Freeze Frame. // Multichannel News;7/26/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 29, p12
Photographs of several notable people in a variety of events in the broadcasting industry which include the mission to promote USA Network's "Covert Affairs," the presentation of GSN and Cox to the winner of the Bingo Blitz, and the launch of RFD-TV on Cox in Omaha, Nebraska.
- Can Piers Wear King's Crown? M. W. // Adweek;1/17/2011, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p6
An interview is presented with television host Piers Morgan, who has replaced Larry King as host of a television interview program on Cable News Network. Morgan states he has no anxiety about replacing King and that his program will be a ratings success. He says that many U.S. television...