Disney Has New Starts 'On Deck'
- Nielsen syndication ratings. // Variety;05/25/98, Vol. 371 Issue 3, p30
Presents a chart which ranks several television programs in the United States for the week ended May 10, 1998.
- Ratings. // Electronic Media;10/20/97, Vol. 16 Issue 43, p37
Presents information on the ratings of various television programs in the United States. Names of the programs; Ratings which the programs received; Channels on which the programs are televised; Information on the programs.
- Stickiest Shows. // Multichannel News;4/20/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 15, p28
A chart is presented that shows the ranking of cable shows with the highest levels of social engagement in the U.S., according to the Stickiness Index, including "Mad Men," "Love & Hip Hop" and "Mary Mary."
- Daytime & fringe ratings. // Variety;05/11/98, Vol. 371 Issue 1, p166
Unveils television programs' ratings per viewership share as of May 3, 1998. Ratings of television networks for morning weekend shows for children.
- NIELSEN SCORECARD. // Variety;10/26/2009, Vol. 416 Issue 11, p22
A list of the top rated television programs in the United States for the week of October 12-18, 2009 is presented and includes "Modern Family," "Sunday Night Football," and "The Simpsons."
- Mouse's mad about 'Hannah' Frankel, Daniel // Daily Variety;12/3/2008, Vol. 301 Issue 41, p23
The article reports that the Disney Channel adds episodes for the third-season of the television series "Hannah Montana." Six more installments were ordered by the channel, bringing a total of 30 episodes for the third season of the series which ranks as the basic cable's top draw for kids. The...
- TV RATINGS. // Variety;10/21/2014, Vol. 325 Issue 11, p32
The article presents charts which display the ratings and number of television viewers for television programs including late night talk shows, syndicated talk shows, and primetime shows such as "Sunday Night Football," "The Daily Show With Jon Stewart," and "Dr. Phil."
- TV RATINGS. // Variety;8/12/2014, Vol. 325 Issue 1, p34
The article presents charts which display the television (TV) ratings and total viewers of prime time TV shows for August 4-10, 2014 and the ratings and viewers of weekday syndicated TV shows for July 21-25, 2014, including "Big Brother," "The Big Bang Theory," and "Live With Kelly & Michael."
- TAKING SUMMER STOCK OF CABLE RATINGS RACE. // Broadcasting & Cable;9/7/2015, Vol. 145 Issue 30, p4
A graphical representation of the 20 most-watched primetime cable networks in the U.S. in summer 2015 is presented.