MEET THE GATEKEEPERS
- AT&T Is Top Spectrum Bidder. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;2/2/2015, pA01
5 The telecom giant spent $18.2 bil in Thu.'s AWS-3 auction, while
- Dish-Verizon deal is still alive. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;10/5/2015, pA02
The article reports on the potential acquisition of satellite television provider Dish Network Corp. by telecommunications company Verizon Communications Inc.
- Competition. // CableFAX Daily;10/14/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 200, p2
States that TV Guide Channel, TVG Net and HDNet forged deals with Verizon for FiOS TV.
- Dish: Cut Down the TV Bundle. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;1/14/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p7
The article focuses on David Shull, senior vice president of Dish Network Corp. who informs about the planning of satellite operator to introduce "mini packages" channels to manage the programming cost of the television (TV) channel in the U.S.
- Verizon says Dish 'wrong on the facts' in XO transaction. // FierceWirelessTech;10/31/2016, p1
The article focuses on the continuing dispute between communications companies Verizon and Dish Network over the former's efforts to acquire XO Communications for 1.8 billion dollars. Topics discussed include the arguments of Verizon against Dish's claims that the deal will decrease investment...
- What You Need To Know Now... // CT Daily;1/9/2013, p1
The article offers information on Verizon Powerful Answers Awards by American telecommunications company Verizon Communications Inc. It mentions that corporate and individual thinkers can submit Ideas for 1 million dollar prize competition. It also informs that the U.S. based company Clearwire...
- Verizon, Dish to have 150 HD channels. // CED;Sep2008, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p10
The article announces that Dish Network Corp. will have 150 national high-definition (HD) channels by the end of 2008 in the U.S. Dish made such announcement as Verizon launched 100 HD channels in the New York metropolitan area which was the same day that Cablevision added 15 new HD channels....
- He Said, She Said. // CableFAX Daily;1/3/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p1
Presents news briefs on the telecommunications industry in the U.S. as of January 2006. Information on the refusal of DISH Network's CEO Charlie Ergen to offer an extension for continued negotiations with Lifetime Movie Network; Negotiation by Charter of a tentative agreement with ABC affiliate...
- Verizon And Millennials: A Mobile OTT Video Match? REINHARDT KRAUSE // Investors Business Daily;5/1/2015, p00
The article reports on the plan of telecommunication company Verizon Communications Inc. to launch an over-the-top (OTT) video service in 2015. The insights of several analysts regarding the company's video platform are provided. Also mentioned is the release of OTT services by Dish Network...