Study: 3DTV Owners Love Their Experience
- Strong stories are crucial to the success of 3d. // Televisual;Jun2010, p5
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses their featured section on three-dimensional television programming in Great Britain.
- POLL STATION With Linda Banister. Banister, Linda // Edmontonians;May2010, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p4
The article offers the result of a survey in Edmonton, Alberta regarding the three dimensional revolution and the television viewers' approval to become a part of the movement.
- Multi-screen 3-D TV. // Popular Science;Dec92, Vol. 241 Issue 6, p25
Reports that Robert and John Bass, a father-and-son team, have created a three-dimensional television system that doesn't require awkward plastic glasses. Details on the Bass Direct View 3D-TV; Other applications of the technology.
- Japan kicks around holographic TV concept. Schilling, Mark // Variety;7/19/2010, Vol. 419 Issue 9, p4
The article discusses efforts of the National Institute of Information and Communication Technology (NICT) in Japan to develop three-dimensional holographic television broadcasting.
- 3DTV AND BANDWIDTH. Ellis, Leslie // Multichannel News;1/18/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p18
The article offers information on three-dimensional television (3DTV) and the process involved on how it get signals through bandwidths.
- What, 3D Worry? P., K. C. // Sound & Vision;Nov2010, Vol. 75 Issue 7, p16
The article focuses on health issues connected with three-dimensional (3D) television viewing and on a survey in which 17 percent of respondents claimed that 3D television affects the eyes.
- Report: Issues Loom as 3DTV Sales Pick Up. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;5/31/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 22, p10
The article reports on the growth in sales of three-dimensional (3D) televisions (TV) due to early adopters in the U.S. in 2010.
- NewBay Panel Optimistic On 3DTV Acceptance. Smith, Steve // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;6/8/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p10
The article discusses the highlights of the 3DTV In a Connected World panel held during NewBay Media's Connected TV and 3D conference held in New York City, wherein participants revealed optimism on three dimensional television acceptance.
- Snide Media Jabs at 3D TV. ARNOLD, THOMAS K. // Home Media Magazine;3/22/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p3
The author reflects on the issue of whether U.S. customers need three-dimensional (3D) televisions (TV) in relation to a headline concerning the TV set.