Bloomberg TV Calls for 'Neighborhood' Watch
- Comcast Seeks More 'Penalty Time' in Bloomberg Complaint. // Multichannel News;10/3/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 37, p18
The article reports that Comcast Corp. has requested the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) for response to the surreply of Bloomberg Television LP which is a legal term for additional comment that was filed after a complaint has been fully apprised.
- FCC SIDES WITH BLOOMBERG. // Daily Variety;5/3/2012, Vol. 315 Issue 23, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) sided with business channel Bloomberg TV and ruled for Comcast Corp. to carry Bloomberg like other news networks, following the complaint that Comcast did not fulfill condition of combination with NBCUniversal LLC in 2011.
- Bloomberg Takes Best Shot at Comcast. // Multichannel News;9/5/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 33, p6
The article reports that Bloomberg Television LP has filed its last program-carriage complaint to the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) detailing that Comcast Corp. violates the "neighbor-hooding" condition on the Comcast/NBCUniversal Media LLC (NBCU) deal.
- Why Comcast Battles on Against Networks at FCC. EGGERTON, JOHN // Multichannel News;6/4/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 23, p19
The article informs that Comcast Corp. is in the core of two public fights with Bloomberg Television LP and Tennis Channel regarding carriage and channel placement. It mentions that the corporation is suffering losses on the battles that it has chosen to fight at the U.S. Federal Communications...
- FCC: Comcast Must Move Bloomberg TV. EGGERTON, JOHN // Multichannel News;9/30/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 37, p3
The article informs that the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's Media Bureau has stayed with its previous decision in a complaint of Bloomberg Television LP, a telecommunication company, against its competitor Comcast Corp. It informs that in May 2013 the Bureau stated that Comcast needed...
- Bloomberg TV taps Morse. Thelman, Sam // Daily Variety;6/17/2011, Vol. 311 Issue 53, p29
The article announces that Andrew Morse has been appointed as an executive of Bloomberg TV.
- FCC Goes on 'Neighborhood' Watch. // Multichannel News;5/7/2012, Issue 19, p10
The article reports on the plan of Comcast Corp. to appeal the order by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's (FCC) Media Bureau to reposition Bloomberg Television LP business-news into news neighborhoods to comply FCC's condition on approval for Comcast-NBCUniversal deal. Comcast vice...
- FiOS Mobile App Adds 16 More Channels for Out-of-Home, On-the-Go TV Pleasure. // Fiber Optics Weekly Update;12/6/2013, Vol. 33 Issue 49, p12
The article reports that Verizon has added 16 new TV channels for live streaming in and outside the home through its FiOS Mobile Application. The free app offers live TV entertainment on the go via tablets and smartphones from new channels now totaling 25 which include Bloomberg Television, AXS...
- Global Connections 12/10/12. // CT Reports;12/10/2012, p1
The article reports that Bloomberg Television has partnered with a Jakarta, Indonesia-based media, Idea Group, a strategic communication holding company, to launch of Bloomberg Television Indonesia on 2013. It mentions that Bloomberg Television Indonesia will offer market-moving news with the...