Verizon to Widen 'Flex View'
- VERIZON FIOS OFFERS KIDS ENTERTAINMENT FOR SUMMERTIME. // Telephone IP News;Aug2009, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p2
No abstract available.
- VERIZON ADDS INDIE VOD FILMS. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;4/25/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 17, p10
The article reports that Verizon has started offering independent video-on-demand films to subscribers of its FiOS TV as of April 2011.
- Redbox Instant Details Revealed; Beta Test to Launch This Month. GRUENWEDEL, ERIK; TRIBBEY, CHRIS // Home Media Magazine;12/17/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 50, p3
The article offers information on Redbox Instant subscription video-on-demand service from Coinstar and Verizon Communications.
- FIOS eyes Redbox rev-up. Goldsmith, Jill // Daily Variety;1/8/2013, Vol. 318 Issue 2, p2
The article reports that Lowell McAdam, chief executive officer (CEO) of Verizon Communications Inc., expects Redbox Instant by Verizon, which will be launched in late 2013, to increase penetration of its FiOS video service.
- VERIZON FIOS TO FEATURE MULTIPLE 3D FILMS THIS YEAR. // RBOC Update;Nov2010, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p6
The article reports on the plans of Verizon to show 10 feature films on demand on 3D format from November-December 2010. Among the feature films include "Cats & Dogs: Revenge of Kitty Galore" on November 16 and "Disney's A Christmas Carol" in December. According to Tricia Lynch, director of...
- Telcos Laying Groundwork for Offensive. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;12/11/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p16
The article reports on the plan of telecommunication firm Verizon to deploy local, interactive and video-on-demand advertising opportunities to its subscribers in 2007. The firm plans to introduce the first round of advertising options such as dynamic advertising insertion, said executive Jason...
- Verizon: More time, options for VOD. // Daily Variety;9/16/2011, Vol. 312 Issue 49, p3
The article reports on the move of Verizon Communications Inc. to compete aggressively for a share of the growing popularity of video on demand (VOD), including the use of two-day rental period as an incentive to attract customers to rent films and by locking down film deals with all major film...
- FIOS ADDS 3D VOD FILMS. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;11/8/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 45, p16
The article discusses plans by Verizon FiOS to start offering three-dimension films from Walt Disney Pictures and Warner Bros. Digital Distribution on demand.
- FIOS GETS 174,000 TV SUBS. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;8/2/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 31, p12
The article reports on the increase in subscribers of FiOS TV, Verizon Communication's fiber-optic, pay-TV, video on demand (VOD) and digital video rental service in the U.S.