OrduÃ±a: Canoe to Help Capture 'Unmonetized' On-demand Views
- Canoe Preps 'Pragmatic' National VOD Ad Platform. // Broadcasting & Cable;5/16/2011, Vol. 141 Issue 20, p19
The article focuses on the statement of chief technology officer Arthur OrduÃ±a on the preparation of Canoe Ventures LLC to launch a national advertising platform for video-on-demand (VOD) in 2011, which will represent a pragmatic approach to monetize bullions of free VOD views.
- CANOE: Wanting to be just like the WEB. // CED;Sep2008, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p14
The article discusses the role of tru2way technology in the effort of Canoe Ventures LLC to win back advertising dollars from the Internet in the U.S. According to the author, Tru2way is a national platform that would help provide cable operators, advertisers and programmers improved...
- Marketing for the Masses. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;3/23/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p28
The article reports on the efforts of the cable industry to introduce interactive advertisements to expand the business to a wider scale. Canoe Ventures LLC chief technology officer Arthur Orduna mentioned that Canoe will soon launch the technical specifications for its interactive services in...
- CANOE FLOATS MORE VOD ADS IN Q3. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/26/2015, Vol. 145 Issue 37, p21
The article reports on the 40 percent increase in impressions posted by video-on-demand advertising venture Canoe in the third quarter of 2015, when it also revealed that advertising campaigns hiked by 51 percent to 998.
- Canoe preps for national dynamic ad insertion in 2012. Robuck, Mike // CED;Sep2011, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p24
The article focuses on Canoe Ventures LLC's preparation for its dynamic advertisement insertion (DAI) on free video on demand (FVOD) campaign in 2012. It states that the information from the programmers will be sent to Canoe Ventures for centralized program of the campaign that will be carried...
- Are Set-Top VOD Ads Ready to Impress? BAUMGARTNER, JEFF // Multichannel News;10/6/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 37, p26
No abstract available.
- OrduÃ±a Pals Stage Neckware Salute on Cable Show Panel. // Multichannel News;6/20/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 25, p6
The article reports that Canoe Ventures chief executive technology officer Arthur OrduÃ±a was joined by panelists during his discussion at the Cable Show 2011 in putting his trademark bow tie for the said event.
- Canoe Hires Tillerman. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;8/25/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 33, p2
The article announces that Arthur Orduna was appointed chief technology officer (CTO) of Canoe Ventures LLC.
- Canoe: Interactive Ads Are Open for Business. SPANGLER, TODD // Multichannel News;10/4/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 37, p26
The article reports on the move to deliver interactive spots to 25 million households by Canoe Ventures LLC. INSET: TIMELINE.