Invidi Sues Over Targeted-Ad Patent
- Targeted Ads Coming to Cable. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;7/17/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p1
The article reports on a system to be tested by Cablevision in collaboration with Visible World that would match television commercials with the interest of viewers in the U.S. through the use of third-party consumer data. Under a targeted advertising, advertisers could develop advertisement...
- Comcast Pulls Trigger on Addressable Ads Nationwide. SPANGLER, TODD // Multichannel News;3/18/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p2
The article offers information on decision of Comcast Spotlight Inc. to take addressable television (TV) advertising to its markets through deal with technology firm Invidi Technologies Corp.
- Cablevision plans phone service in Bronx, Yonkers. // Broadcasting & Cable;12/12/94, Vol. 124 Issue 50, p71
Reports that Cablevision Systems Corp. hopes to conduct a trial of residential telephone services in the Bronx and Yonkers in New York.
- Picturing Cablevision. Angel, Karen // Crain's New York Business;06/28/99, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p31
Discusses the marketing and operating of Cablevision Systems Corp. by Sheila Mahony. Her methods;
- LI advertising & marketing. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);10/23/95, Vol. 42 Issue 43, p48
Presents information on Cablevision Systems Corporation (AMEX, Woodbury) naming James Dolan as chief executive officer of the company, nation's sixth largest operator of cable televisions systems. His career history; His comments.
- Cablevision completes $15-M system upgrade. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);6/24/96, Vol. 43 Issue 26, p46
Reports on the completion of Cablevision Systems' fiber optic rebuild of its cable system in Long Island, New York. Construction cost; Aim of increasing channel capacity and improving picture quality and system reliability to customers in the Brookhaven, Islip and Smithtown townships.
- Viewers in Port Chester can surf through 20 new cable channels. Finucane, Stephanie // Westchester County Business Journal;1/2/95, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p8
Reports that Cablevision System's Corp. has introduced a cable system package called Spectrum in Port Chester, New York State. Addition of 20 channels in Port Chester's television; Cablevision's background; Cablevision's installation of a special coaxial cable in Yorktown.
- Untitled. CS // Broadcasting & Cable;3/7/94, Vol. 124 Issue 10, p10
Reports on the plan of Cablevision Systems Corp. to invest $80 to 100 million for three years starting 1995 to construct a full service network in its two franchise areas in Connecticut. Outlining of proposal in February 1994 in franchise renewal requests to the State of Connecticut Department...
- New news service. // Broadcasting & Cable;5/1/95, Vol. 125 Issue 18, p65
Reports on MSO Cablevision Systems' development of a news service using text and digital-photograph technology that it will launch on select owned systems. Features of service.