Easy to read word processor
- A word processor for the practitioner. Lobbenberg, Peter // Accountancy;Oct79, Vol. 90 Issue 1034, p40
The article explains that the break-even point at which an office is of the right size to consider the purchase of word processor equipment is a matter of subjective judgment. Factors to consider when choosing a word processor include: form of storage; display; ease of use; flexibility; other...
- System that grows with the workload. // Accountancy;Jul1980, Vol. 91 Issue 1043, p32
This article describes the QYX Intelligent typewriter from Vydec. In many offices, an electric typewriter is not enough, and a word processor is too much; Vydec, a part of Exxon Information Systems, could well have found the happy medium. Known as QYX, the Intelligent typewriter, the machine is...
- An automatic Girl Friday? Anand, Valerie // Accountancy;Dec1975, Vol. 86 Issue 988, p84
Discusses features of the Xerox 800 electronic typewriter from Rank Xerox and other word processing machines. Video display unit in Wang Electronics' Word Processing Systems 1222; Capacity of the Xerox 800 to type lines in each direction alternately; IBM Memory Typewriter.
- Voila! Typewriter becomes Word Processor. // Management Services;Feb1986, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p39
A screen add-on kit which transforms popular makes of electronic daisywheel typewriters into powerful word processors has been recently introduced. It is capable of being progressively upgraded to complete office systems offering communications and personal computing facilities. The basic add-on...
- Word processor. Hawkins, William J. // Popular Science;Dec86, Vol. 229 Issue 6, p38
Reports on electronics equipment manufacturer Smith Corona Corp.'s Personal Word Processor. Advantages of the word processor.
- Systems. // New Yorker;11/24/1975, Vol. 51 Issue 40, p39
The article focuses on the Business Systems/Product Show sponsored by the National Business Conferences Inc. in association with Convention Management Associates. Some of the products presented by participating exhibitors include copying machines, word-processing systems, electronic PABX...
- Savin unit can process 186 words in a minute. // Banking;Jun73, Vol. 65 Issue 12, p86
Focuses on the Savin 900 Word Master electronic word processing system developed by Savin Business Machines Corp. Features; Details of how the system works.
- LTAC REPORT. Robbins, Richard // ABA Journal;Apr87, Vol. 73 Issue 4, p102
Reports on word processing systems that are being tested and evaluated by the American Bar Association in the U.S. Key features and specifications; Key applications in law office operations; Availability information.
- Legal Aids. // American Bar Association Journal;Mar1978, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p421
Features office equipment and supplies from different companies. Model CD202 intermediate size electronic display calculator from Olympia USA Inc.; CPT Corp.'s 4200 Series word processor; Multimatic S-750 sorter from International Marketing Machines.