Easy to read word processor
- A word processor for the practitioner. Lobbenberg, Peter // Accountancy;Oct79, Vol. 90 Issue 1034, p40
The article explains that the break-even point at which an office is of the right size to consider the purchase of word processor equipment is a matter of subjective judgment. Factors to consider when choosing a word processor include: form of storage; display; ease of use; flexibility; other...
- System that grows with the workload. // Accountancy;Jul1980, Vol. 91 Issue 1043, p32
This article describes the QYX Intelligent typewriter from Vydec. In many offices, an electric typewriter is not enough, and a word processor is too much; Vydec, a part of Exxon Information Systems, could well have found the happy medium. Known as QYX, the Intelligent typewriter, the machine is...
- An automatic Girl Friday? Anand, Valerie // Accountancy;Dec1975, Vol. 86 Issue 988, p84
Discusses features of the Xerox 800 electronic typewriter from Rank Xerox and other word processing machines. Video display unit in Wang Electronics' Word Processing Systems 1222; Capacity of the Xerox 800 to type lines in each direction alternately; IBM Memory Typewriter.
- Word processor. Hawkins, William J. // Popular Science;Dec86, Vol. 229 Issue 6, p38
Reports on electronics equipment manufacturer Smith Corona Corp.'s Personal Word Processor. Advantages of the word processor.
- Systems. // New Yorker;11/24/1975, Vol. 51 Issue 40, p39
The article focuses on the Business Systems/Product Show sponsored by the National Business Conferences Inc. in association with Convention Management Associates. Some of the products presented by participating exhibitors include copying machines, word-processing systems, electronic PABX...
- Voila! Typewriter becomes Word Processor. // Management Services;Feb1986, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p39
A screen add-on kit which transforms popular makes of electronic daisywheel typewriters into powerful word processors has been recently introduced. It is capable of being progressively upgraded to complete office systems offering communications and personal computing facilities. The basic add-on...
- ACADEMIC TOL. Alvey, Celine; Potowy, Barbara // Art Documentation: Bulletin of the Art Libraries Society of Nort;May1983, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p63
Discusses the use of word processors in art libraries. Task of the librarian to explore the capabilities of word processors; Advantages of word processors to libraries of all types and sizes; Selection of the word processor that is best for applications; Features of a word-processing system...
- From Elsewhere. Wally // Management Services;Nov88, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p56
The author focuses on the computer system user manuals that helps one to use a computer system. He thinks that the manual that he has is accurate, logical and comprehensible too. He thinks that the manual persuades users to try the system rather than just losing all confidence regarding the...
- Combined data and word processing-Compucorp. // Accountancy;Jul1983, Vol. 94 Issue 1079, p52
Evaluates the 700 Series word processors from Compucorp. Features; Advantage over the 600 Series; Cost.