- Introduction. // Effects of Fiscal Stimulus Packages on Employment;2009, p1
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the author discusses the different aspects of fiscal stimulus packages and their possible effects on employment.
- Editor's Note. // Employment & Earnings;Sep2005, Vol. 52 Issue 9, preceding p1
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one which provides statistics on labor force, and another which examines the unemployment rate in the U.S.
- Editor's Introduction. Price, Robin // International Journal of Employment Studies;Apr2005, Vol. 13 Issue 1, preceding p1
Presents an introduction to the April 2005 issue of the "International Journal of Employment Studies."
- Charting a new strategic course. Butler, Kelley M. // Employee Benefit News;Aug2007, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p7
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including several surveys on employment in the U.S. and "Full Steam Ahead," by Leah Carlson.
- Foreword. Evans-Klock, Christine // Skills & Productivity in the Informal Economy;2008, preceding p1
A foreword for the conference report "Skills for improved productivity, employment growth, and development" is presented.
- EDITOR'S COMMENT. Spalding, Dawn // Employers Law;Mar2006, p3
The article discusses various issues published within the issue, including one on tips on how to start addressing the gender divide in an organization and another on key changes on Transfer of Undertakings Protection of Employment regulations in Great Britain.
- EDITOR'S TALKING POINT. Crabb, Steve // People Management;1/12/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p5
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one which presents the views of several executives on employment trends in Great Britain in 2006 and another which enumerates the top reward issues for the year.
- Measuring the Effects of Pakistan's Fiscal Policy over Inflation: An Analysis for the Period of 1980-2014. Zia Ur Rehman; Khan, Atta Ullah; Wahid, Fazal // Journal of Managerial Sciences;Jul-Dec2015, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p244
The impact of inflation is very devastating on the economy of a country. The inflation can be both through increases in the prices as well as through unsure increase in prices. This research paper interrogates the effect of Pakistan fiscal policy over inflation. This paper also focused on...
- Foreword. Lamotte, David // International Framework Agreements & Global Social Dialogue: Par;2010, preceding p1
A foreword to International Labour Organization's Employment Working Paper No. 47 "International framework agreements (IFA) and global social dialogue: Parameters and prospects" is presented.