Penn Steps onto Loan Market Starting Line
- Penn National Sweetens Deal. Shaw, Joy C. // Bank Loan Report;07/31/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 31, p2
Reports on the credit facility of Penn National Gaming Inc. Estimated value of the credit facility; Pricing of the credit facility; Co-arrangers of the credit facility.
- Wyandotte's First Jackpot. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;5/4/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33310, p9
The article reports on the 335,781 dollars payment check received by the Unified Government of Wyandotte County/Kansas City from Penn National Gaming Inc. and the Kansas Speedway for the new casino built in the area.
- Penn National Gaming to rename, rebrand W.Va. casino. Bair, Jessica // Central Penn Business Journal;4/23/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 17, p2
The article reports that the Penn National Gaming Inc. will be changing its name and upgrade its gaming facility in West Virginia.
- Penn Gaming Using Loans to Fund Harrah's Buy. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;10/22/2012, p19
The article discusses the plan of Penn National Gaming to increase its senior secured term loan facilities by 1 billion U.S. dollars to fund the acquisition of Harrah's Saint Louis and pay down the outstanding balance on its senior secured revolver.
- Penn should change stance. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);3/19/2012, Vol. 29 Issue 12, pP22
The author argues against the move by Penn National Gaming not to hire tobacco users in their new casinos in Ohio.
- Penn National to Develop Hollywood-Themed Casino. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;4/15/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 15, p33
The article reports on the agreement signed by Penn National Gaming Inc., in which they will develop and run Jamul, California casino.
- Penn Gaming to Refinance Debt Ahead of Spinoff. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;10/14/2013, p1
The article reports on the plan of casino operator Penn National Gaming to refinance its 1.55 billion of loans and bonds as it prepares to spin off its real estate assets into a separate, publicly traded real estate investment trust.
- Penn National OK'd for license. Knightly, Arnold M. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);6/28/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 26, pP13
The article reports that the gaming application of Penn National Gaming has been approved that will pave the way for the company to acquire a casino in Las Vegas, Nevada should the opportunity arise.
- Penn National Names Ameet Patel as Senior Vice President of Regional Operations. // News India Times;4/18/2014, Vol. 45 Issue 16, p7
The article announces the promotion of Ameet Patel as senior vice president of Penn National Gaming Inc.'s Regional Operations.