Vedanta Prices $1.65B in Two-Part HY Deal
- Geo Group Driving By with $250M HY Offering. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/7/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p33
This article reveals the plan of Geo Group to issue 250 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds to help finance an acquisition.
- Endo Offering $700M in HY for M&A. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/30/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p17
The article focuses on a junk bond offering from Endo Pharmaceuticals which intends to support an acquisition deal.
- Stillwater Mines HY Market for $300M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/19/2011, p14
The article announces that a total of 300 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds was sold by Stillwater Mining to be able to finance an acquisition.
- Reynolds to Price $1B in Junk Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/3/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p10
The article reports on the possibility that packing manufacturer Reynolds Group will issue one billion U.S. dollars in high yield bonds to finance its acquisition of the Evergreen Packaging group and the Whakatane Mill from Carter Holt Harvey.
- Denbury Prices $1B for Encore Merger. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p10
The article reveals that Denbury Resources has issued one billion U.S. dollars in junk bonds on February 3, 2010 in a bid to help finance a merger.
- Dynacast Selling $375M for Buyout. SHEAHAN, MATTHEW // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/11/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 28, p23
The article reports on the junk bond issued by Charlotte, North Carolina-based die casting specialist Dynacast to finance its acquisition by private equity firm Kenner & Co.
- DaVita Plans $1B Bond Sale. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/20/2012, p12
The article reports on the plan by medical care and kidney dialysis company DaVita to sell junk bonds worth one billion U.S. dollars to fund its acquisition of HealthCare Partners Holdings.
- Valeant Offering $650M in Bonds to Back M&A. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/7/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p27
This article reports on the junk bond offering from Valeant Pharmaceuticals International which will help support its acquisition of two companies.
- Level 3 Prices Upsized $600M Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/30/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p14
The article reports on an upsized junk bond issued by Level 3 Communications via a drive-by offering on May 25, 2011 as part of its plan to close an acquisition deal.